Need Some Reassurance

Baking By _christina_ Updated 27 Aug 2010 , 12:18pm by ALVARGA

_christina_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
_christina_ Posted 27 Aug 2010 , 12:10am
post #1 of 5

So I shipped 30 cookies to southern CA in tuesday. They should have arrived today as I sent them 2nd day air but UPS misdirected the package and sent it back over to my neck of the woods! icon_mad.gif

So, I have been back and forth with them. They say no damage to the box and will be there tomorrow. Apparently the package hasn't even been on a truck yet! Only to hubs... boo!

So, being that it has seen minimal heat I should be ok, right? Cookies had fondant on day 1, RI detail on day 2 package and ship late on day 3. They were all hard and dried (not the cookie just the fondant and details) before bagging, etc. What if is did see some heat in the plane or something. Would that make a difference?

Oh the headache! Now I am so nervous for them to get them! Plus, the shower they are for is on Saturday so they have to get them tomorrow!

4 replies
peg818 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peg818 Posted 27 Aug 2010 , 12:13am
post #2 of 5

I would think they would be okay.

Peeb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peeb Posted 27 Aug 2010 , 12:16am
post #3 of 5

It will be just fine. Don't worry! thumbs_up.gif

_christina_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
_christina_ Posted 27 Aug 2010 , 3:19am
post #4 of 5

Thank you ladies, I feel better now. I really needed some second and third opinions. I hope UPS is right and they arrive tomorrow.

ALVARGA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ALVARGA Posted 27 Aug 2010 , 12:18pm
post #5 of 5

They will arrive just fine....I ship here in TX all the time and sometimes they take a few days but they always arrive OK. I always do fondant with RI. It will all be good.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%