Carlo's Bakery Cannoli!

Lounge By Rachie204 Updated 27 Aug 2010 , 9:32pm by Rose_N_Crantz

Rachie204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rachie204 Posted 26 Aug 2010 , 12:46pm
post #1 of 2

So I went to dinner last weekend with my husband here in Ga and we went to this little Italian place everyone had been raving about...the food was great but I wanted to try my very first cannoli for dessert. It was HORRIBLE....tasted JUST like a chocolate covered cherry. I swore to my husband that I was gonna call Carlo's bakery and ask what a cannoli should taste like because i knew there was no way they would sell so many if they tasted like the local one I ate. Fast forward to last night at church a friend of ours went to Jersey and brought some back!!! It tasted MUCH better. Now I want to go to Carlo's Bakery! ! ! think we should plan a trip.... icon_smile.gif Just thought I would share...it was pretty neat!

1 reply
Rose_N_Crantz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rose_N_Crantz Posted 27 Aug 2010 , 9:32pm
post #2 of 2

I wanted to plan a trip to Hoboken to visit Carlos'. My hubby and I were planning on taking a trip anyways, so I researched the area to see what else there was to do. I didn't find anything. Other than driving up to New York. To be honest the big city doesn't really interest me too much.

Maybe some CCers should plan to meet in that area and we could have a little meet and greet or something.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%