Announcing The Cheesecake Haven Blog!

Lounge By C-Mart Updated 27 Aug 2010 , 4:30pm by C-Mart

C-Mart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
C-Mart Posted 24 Aug 2010 , 8:54pm
post #1 of 5

Hello,

I figured this would be a fine forum. I don't specifically want to advertise my business here, but I do want to advertise my new blog, http://www.cheesecakehaven.blogspot.com.

My wife and I are now part owners of a cafe and we will be serving my cheesecakes! I am very excited and wanted to share my experiences in the form of a blog!

Please check it out!

-Chad

4 replies
letsgetcaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
letsgetcaking Posted 25 Aug 2010 , 12:15pm
post #2 of 5

Congratulations on your new business! I look forward to reading your blog. I'd love to see lots of pics on it. That's my favorite part of reading blogs...the photos of the food. icon_smile.gif

C-Mart Posted 25 Aug 2010 , 4:54pm
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgetcaking

Congratulations on your new business! I look forward to reading your blog. I'd love to see lots of pics on it. That's my favorite part of reading blogs...the photos of the food. icon_smile.gif

Thanks! Once I get things a little more set up, and actually take some photos, then I fully plan on having photos in the blog!

letsgetcaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
letsgetcaking Posted 25 Aug 2010 , 5:41pm
post #4 of 5

Great! Also, you might want to add your blog's website to your profile. That way, a website button will appear next to your "photos" button every time you post something in the forums.

C-Mart Posted 27 Aug 2010 , 4:30pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgetcaking

Great! Also, you might want to add your blog's website to your profile. That way, a website button will appear next to your "photos" button every time you post something in the forums.

Done and done. A couple of new posts have gone up the last 2 days too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%