Bake Table Suggestions....

Decorating By G_Cakes Updated 19 Aug 2010 , 12:14pm by leily

G_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
G_Cakes Posted 19 Aug 2010 , 2:04am
post #1 of 2

Hello everyone...

Need some input here for a bake table that I am going to be doing December 3rd at my work.

Everyone in my office does something else on the side, be it realestate, crafting, scrapbooking or quilting.

Each year our office has a Fair around Christmas to showcase all the great hidden talent and also for people to put there stuff out there for sale.

I am new to the office (only been here 6 months now) and want to get a table and put some of my baked goodies out there for them to sample and possibly get an order or two over the holidays.

Since being here I have launched a "sweet tooth monday" where I bake something up the night before and bring it in. It's been a great hit.

I am looking for ideas for some dummy cakes that I could set up as part of the display and was looking for suggestions on what to do...

Not sure if I should do a wedding cake or maybe something carved, birthday or shower cake....

Will be bringing in cupcakes in various flavors so they get an idea different combinations, as well as doing some short bread.

Any ideas from CC's who have set up display tables before would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading and happy baking icon_wink.gif

1 reply
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 19 Aug 2010 , 12:14pm
post #2 of 2

i don't have any ideas atm, but i just wanted to say how lucky you are that your place of work acknoledges that you have a life outside of work and do other things. It's neat that they allow everyone to bring that in for a day, whatever their outside hobby or other job may be.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%