Cupcake Wrapper Issue

Baking By summersusu Updated 18 Aug 2010 , 5:30pm by Stu-Geno

summersusu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summersusu Posted 18 Aug 2010 , 12:14am
post #1 of 6

I made some cupcake wrappers for practice before the wedding day and by the next day, the grease from the BC made a stain on the wrapper. How do you keep the wrapper from getting moist or damaged by the BC?

5 replies
Stu-Geno Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Stu-Geno Posted 18 Aug 2010 , 12:47am
post #2 of 6

What kind of paper are you using for the cupcake wrappers? I used card stock and had no problems with buttercream grease stains.

JRAE33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JRAE33 Posted 18 Aug 2010 , 1:00am
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Quote:

What kind of paper are you using for the cupcake wrappers? I used card stock and had no problems with buttercream grease stains.

how do you do that?!

Stu-Geno Posted 18 Aug 2010 , 1:03am
post #4 of 6

I have the cricut cupcake wrapper cartridge to use with my cricut cake to cut all the decorative cupcake wrappers.

summersusu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summersusu Posted 18 Aug 2010 , 1:10am
post #5 of 6

I just used the template on here and cut each one by hand and then cut the tops with a scrapbook scissors. I think this time, they are going to end up shorter anyway but I used cardstock, iced them last night and by this morning there were spots in some places.

Stu-Geno Posted 18 Aug 2010 , 5:30pm
post #6 of 6

Huh I'm not sure then. I even have the cupcakes from this saturday then have had buttercream sitting on them and the aren't any grease stains. I'm sorry I can't help you more! =(

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%