I Just Bought Some Really Nice Cookie Cutters!

Decorating By BlakesCakes Updated 1 Sep 2005 , 8:46pm by Daniela

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 6:14pm
post #1 of 3

icon_smile.gif D I'm planning on doing some decorated cookies for my son's PTA bake sale fundraiser next week. I'd searched for an "M" that looked like the kind on the school letter jackets and finally found one at Kitchen Collectables (www.kitchengifts.com). thumbs_up.gif

Well, who can buy just ONE cutter??? They had a deal to buy 2 and get a discount, buy 6 get a bigger discount--so, of course, I bought 6 ! The shipping was a bit more than I like to pay, but with the discount and the fact that they arrived on my doorstep just 4 business days after I ordered them, I can't complain at all. I honestly was expecting some pretty basic copper cutters for $6.70 ea. but what I got are large, 1 inch deep, very detailed, heavy cutters--heck, the amount of copper in them alone is worth a lot. They also included a paper catalog and a newsletter with recipes and hints.

I can't wait to start baking! It's so nice when you have the right tools. I'll
try to post some photos when they're finished.

Happy Baking!
Rae
BlakesCakes

2 replies
Sangria Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sangria Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 6:22pm
post #2 of 3

How wonderful! And just in time for the holiday season. Be sure to post pictures! icon_wink.gif

Daniela Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daniela Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 8:46pm
post #3 of 3

I've been to that website a few times and they have really nice stuff. There are also some pretty good cookie recipes there.

Daniela

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%