Client Wants To Inspect Cake

Decorating By pattycakes55d Updated 17 Aug 2010 , 3:58pm by Apti

luvbuttercream Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvbuttercream Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 3:33am
post #91 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokazodo

The Saga Continues...

Where is OP, did she get arrested for turning the bride into cake filling? Do we need to start collecting bail money? Or did OP tell them to all go eat cake and then she ran away with the groom and left the bride standing at the alter! Are the official cake inspectors going to meet the official police investigators and question all of us cc forum addicts? Are we witnesses to a crime?
Do we need to start a bail collection?
If so, SEND THE BAIL MONEY TO ME! I'LL HOLD ON TO IT FOR HER! icon_wink.gif
Just kidding!

Everything probably turned out fine and OP has been terribly busy making other cakes!

Stay tuned for for the next adventure in, "As The Kitchen Aid Mixer Turns"

LMAO

Zee4040 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zee4040 Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 3:35am
post #92 of 148

Patience ladies. She will update...lol!

nancyg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancyg Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 3:46am
post #93 of 148

I am hoping it went well and we hear the good news soooon...

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 4:08am
post #94 of 148

Should we start taking bets on the various possible outcomes?

katystinykitchen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katystinykitchen Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 4:34am
post #95 of 148

Ahhh, I must know what happened!!

anasazi17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anasazi17 Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 12:10pm
post #96 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokazodo

The Saga Continues...

Stay tuned for for the next adventure in, "As The Kitchen Aid Mixer Turns"

HAHAHA Too Funny!! icon_lol.gif

MissLisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissLisa Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 12:21pm
post #97 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee4040

Patience ladies. She will update...lol!

Yes, but will it be in our lifetime??

dreamcakesmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dreamcakesmom Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 12:25pm
post #98 of 148

I was holding my breath reading the posts waiting for the OP's update but sadly none. Good or bad we would love to hear how you handled the situation or even something general like didn;t go well don;t want to talk or went fine, averted disaster!

kermitncupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kermitncupcake Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 7:22am
post #99 of 148

I wonder if she has a second username, and is on here tormenting us for fun :/

Karen421 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karen421 Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 11:24am
post #100 of 148

Still no word? I really hope nothing bad happened!!!

lam159 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lam159 Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 12:25pm
post #101 of 148

OMGosh! Where is she?! I am sooo curious to hear how it turned out as well! I have to admit as I read thru some your replies..lmao! But enough is enough....what gives already??!!!!

lam159 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lam159 Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 12:32pm
post #102 of 148

OMGosh! Where is she?! I am sooo curious to hear how it turned out as well! I have to admit as I read thru some your replies..lmao! But enough is enough....what gives already??!!!!

christeena Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
christeena Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 12:43pm
post #103 of 148

Has anyone sent her a PM to ask her to update this saga???

nana_marta Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nana_marta Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 1:06pm
post #104 of 148

I pm'd her and asked her to at least let one of us know if she didn't feel like telling all of CC herself for some reason. I think maybe she just doesn't realize how much we wanted everything to go well for her and want to support her. Maybe one of us will hear back from her soon. Fingers crossed!

mookamoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mookamoo Posted 8 Aug 2010 , 5:07am
post #105 of 148

I know. I hope it went well. I can see this kind of thing happening to almost anyone. I m sure it has happened before.

MollyGirl_17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MollyGirl_17 Posted 8 Aug 2010 , 8:54am
post #106 of 148

Well if there was a fracas and the bride ended up being cake filling, it didn't make the Vancouver, BC news...I checked! LOL Back to waiting..

mumof3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mumof3 Posted 8 Aug 2010 , 9:15am
post #107 of 148

Any news........ icon_wink.gif

I've just hit the "Watch this topic" button. icon_lol.gif ( I forgot to do it last time)

LadypinkertonB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LadypinkertonB Posted 8 Aug 2010 , 9:38am
post #108 of 148

Omg! Just found this posting & was hoping the outcome would be posted by the time I got to the end! The drama has reached British Shores and we are awaiting the conclusion!

Have to say brilliant website so many helpful people on here! Hoping all went well for OP!

Now watching topic!!

JaeRodriguez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaeRodriguez Posted 8 Aug 2010 , 6:54pm
post #109 of 148

Ugh! People were begging for the conclusion on page 4, I thought surely by page 8 there would be one!

Now I'm sucked in! icon_razz.gif

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 8 Aug 2010 , 9:25pm
post #110 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoser24

I just hope that OP did ok, no matter. I think of everything as a learning experience, and sometimes I learn the most from the hardest ones. I also would hope that she feels safe enough here, in this forum, to share with us. We could all use her experience to learn from, esp. me. Not sure what I would of done, probally would use this as a reference for sure! Truth in love, always...we support you.
I'm sure it was beautiful ~ Blessings

Perhaps we should just let her be and quietly let this thread go away. Yes, we all want to know what happened; but since she hasn't checked in with anyone, maybe it was just too awful and she doesn't want to talk about it. Let all of us wish her the very best and hope that if this was a bad experience, that she knows it WILL get better and doesn't give up making beautiful cakes. As bmoser24 said above: "Truth in love, always....we support you."

ashlynsbowtique Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ashlynsbowtique Posted 8 Aug 2010 , 10:12pm
post #111 of 148
Quote:
Quote:

Perhaps we should just let her be and quietly let this thread go away. Yes, we all want to know what happened; but since she hasn't checked in with anyone, maybe it was just too awful and she doesn't want to talk about it. Let all of us wish her the very best and hope that if this was a bad experience, that she knows it WILL get better and doesn't give up making beautiful cakes. As bmoser24 said above: "Truth in love, always....we support you."

I with you! icon_biggrin.gif I hope the situation turned out well for her, but if not I hope she remembers the fun and talent she has and picks her head up and goes about her day. We can't always please everyone...it's pretty much impossible without losing yourself. icon_wink.gif

AnitaK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnitaK Posted 8 Aug 2010 , 10:26pm
post #112 of 148

This is like falling asleep and missing the end of the movie !!

bakingpw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakingpw Posted 9 Aug 2010 , 12:36am
post #113 of 148

STILL, no end to the story??!!!

Kaylani Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kaylani Posted 9 Aug 2010 , 1:19am
post #114 of 148

This touched such a deep nerve! I hope we hear soon.......

dguerrant Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dguerrant Posted 9 Aug 2010 , 4:20am
post #115 of 148

i hate to be miss negativity here, but i don't think the "no news is good news" saying is in play here. i too wish that pattycakes would post a reply, however, the wait is killing us. i was really rooting for her and wanting to see the finished cake, it was a fabulous design, but seeing that she is avoiding us....... not a good sign.

i'm sure you're reading the posts and watching what transpires on here, but i do believe that we deserve an answer/ending to the dilema. over 17,000 views and 114 posts, please let us know whether good or badicon_smile.gif i personally have worried for you for over a week now and i'm sure that there are many others that have too. i have thought about and wished you well many times each day since your original post. now we are not only worried about the outcome, but we are now concerned for you. we are here to support you and your business and wish you well. it is really unsettling in that you have not posted anything anywhere, which makes us more concerned icon_cry.gif

bmoser24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bmoser24 Posted 9 Aug 2010 , 5:13am
post #116 of 148

agree...

jonahsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jonahsmom Posted 9 Aug 2010 , 12:56pm
post #117 of 148

Question...didn't OP have a grandbaby recently that was born premature (but healthy)? Maybe she's with her grandbaby, away from the computer? Just a thought. (Although I'm waiting for an update, too!)

Saluna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Saluna Posted 9 Aug 2010 , 4:29pm
post #118 of 148

has anyone heard ANYTHING? really curious.

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 9 Aug 2010 , 4:40pm
post #119 of 148

if you guys go back a page or two...someone posted that the OP is not really wanting to talk about the outcome icon_razz.gif

Bskinne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bskinne Posted 9 Aug 2010 , 4:48pm
post #120 of 148

I agree with the fact that "no news is good news" is probably not the case...icon_sad.gif
I get so hopeful every time I see there is an update on this forum that there is some good news....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%