Vanilla From Honduras Can Someone Translate Spanish To Eng..

Decorating By kileyscakes Updated 21 Jul 2010 , 5:04pm by soledad

kileyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kileyscakes Posted 20 Jul 2010 , 4:31am
post #1 of 4

I had my sister pick up a bottle of vanilla while she was on her mission trip to honduras, and I was just wondering if this is the right stuff? If it is pure and if it is a good vanilla to use. I have only ever used pure vanilla like from walmart so I don't know how it should smell, or anything, but it does smell pretty good, just different. The bottle reads
Esencia de
Vainilla Negra
Francelia
Calidad Exportacion
Thanks
Kiley

3 replies
bobhope Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobhope Posted 20 Jul 2010 , 4:43am
post #2 of 4

i tried google translate & this is what came out..
Essence
Black Vanilla
Francelia
Export Quality

icon_smile.gif

bobbie

Lesli82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lesli82 Posted 20 Jul 2010 , 4:47am
post #3 of 4

Hi Kileyscakes this is what I got when I translated it Essence of vanilla black Francelia quality export. I think it should be black vanilla but the rest is correct. Anytime you need help in translating something I find Bing Translator very helpful. I hope this helps you.

Lesli icon_biggrin.gif

soledad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
soledad Posted 21 Jul 2010 , 5:04pm
post #4 of 4

Kileyscakes

I have lived in Honduras for 20yrs, now I am back in USA and Since I started this hobby in oct 2008 I have traveled back to Honduras and for the first time saw the vainilla bottle that you are mentioning and was so surprise at the price of this vainilla bottle. It is a 16oz clear plastic bottle , I got the clear one and it is very good, that is what I use for my cakes.
It seems that you got the dark one.
I will translate
DARK VANILLA EXTRACT
FRANCELIA (is the name brand)
EXPORT QUALITY ( it meets requirements for exportations) and we all know USA requirement are very estrict
o not be afraid to use it it is a well known Co. in the world of cakes in Honduras

Google also has a translator that you can use and it is free icon_smile.gif
CIAO

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%