Baking By Ayanami Updated 19 Jul 2010 , 9:20pm by 4realLaLa

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 19 Jul 2010 , 7:12pm
post #61 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxymomma521

Have you met my mother in law? icon_lol.gif

No .... I just grew up with my mother! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

(Whenever I meet someone who tries to "pull one" with me, I tell them, "Oh pul-leaze!! I grew up with the Master Manipulator! You people are STRICTLY amateur!!!" icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif )

klangl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
klangl Posted 19 Jul 2010 , 7:32pm
post #62 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayanami

Dude ... I have been texting back & forth with the B2B asking her what exactly the allergy is & ya know, poking & prodding & being relentless about the issue icon_wink.gif she couldn't tell me & just said the her face swells up whenever she eats from a box icon_confused.gif I still think its a less than true request but whatever *shrug*

Forgive me if this has been addressed, but maybe talk to the catering company if there is one, find out what foods they are serving or not serving, that could help you out. They may even know a more specific ingredient they were avoiding. HTH

Ayanami Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ayanami Posted 19 Jul 2010 , 9:00pm
post #63 of 64

Ahhh, Debi ... I LUV YOU! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif you always make me feel better thumbs_up.gif LOL

Yeah, I have decided that she is going to get what I make. icon_wink.gif The B2B is not a new customer ... she has gotten several cakes from me in the past for birthdays & such, but this of course is her first (& hopefully only!) wedding cake.

I am certian that her mom has probably had my cakes before at a birthday function and no one ever came back to me those times about any face swelling. icon_rolleyes.gif

Both my family & my in-laws have food allergies of various kinds, and believe me you! we *KNOW* what our allergies are! icon_twisted.gif LOL

4realLaLa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4realLaLa Posted 19 Jul 2010 , 9:20pm
post #64 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxymomma521

Have you met my mother in law? icon_lol.gif

No .... I just grew up with my mother! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

(Whenever I meet someone who tries to "pull one" with me, I tell them, "Oh pul-leaze!! I grew up with the Master Manipulator! You people are STRICTLY amateur!!!" icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif )

@indydebi You are in rare form! I feel sorry for anyone trying to pull one over on you, lol.

It could be true, but I'm thinking it may just be a ploy to make sure they get a scratch cake. Maybe she should ask for a scratch cake instead. People don't always do things the easy way.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%