Sketchers Shoes?

Lounge By rkei Updated 11 Jul 2010 , 11:39pm by rkei

rkei Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rkei Posted 10 Jul 2010 , 2:52am
post #1 of 5

Does anyone have Sketchers shoes? NOT the tennis shoe like ones, but the cutie ones? I realllllly want to get some, are they comfy? I have on pair. They are black, with those heels that are heels, but it's flat one the bottom. It's not like a "real" heel. know what I"m talking about? I was thinking about some that just have a really small heel that I can wear around when I go to Calif. But, I also want them to be kinda casual dressy too. any ideas? Dumb post I know. Also, my mom like won't let me get "any" high heels... that are really high. I don't even like the really high heels, but what are some nice, low heeled shoes that can be worn into town and cities and such? I only shop at one thrift store, but it seriously has EVERy kind of shoe.

4 replies
Unlimited Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Unlimited Posted 10 Jul 2010 , 5:07pm
post #2 of 5

Not a dumb post... I love Sketchers! They are all I've ever worn since before my back surgery in '02 (I'll probably be buried in mine when I die!) Sorry, I don't know about the "cutie ones", but I'd think anything Sketchers will be more comfy than other heel-type shoes.

Franluvsfrosting Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Franluvsfrosting Posted 11 Jul 2010 , 6:34am
post #3 of 5

I have a pair of Sketchers "Tone Ups" sandals and I'm loving them. I bought them because they're comfortable, if they magically make my butt look better then you people should buy some stock in the company! icon_biggrin.gif

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 11 Jul 2010 , 6:39am
post #4 of 5

I don't like Sketchers, but one of my daughters loves them. That's all she will wear. If you have Ross in your area, they always have them there.

As far as comfortable shoes and tall shoes go, the ones with a big heel are more comfortable than the ones with a narrow spike heel. A wedge heel is the most comfortable tall shoe. Be careful, though...I broke my foot wearing platform sandals a couple of years ago...stepped on a rock and my foot went sideways and that was all it took.

rkei Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rkei Posted 11 Jul 2010 , 11:39pm
post #5 of 5

@Texas Rose, I don't own any spike heels. If i did get them, I would probably go no higher that one inch. I LOVE wedges!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%