Cupcake Boxes

Baking By cupcakejr Updated 10 Jul 2010 , 12:37am by keystone

cupcakejr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakejr Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 4:27pm
post #1 of 9

I am looking for an inexpensive way to sell mini cupcakes in quantities of 1 or 2, where the individuals be purchasing 1 or 2 at a time - what are others using for this?

8 replies
dguerrant Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dguerrant Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 2:29am
post #2 of 9

i don't usually do cuppies, but i do know something about flowers. what about small boutenier boxes that florists use, they would probably hold two or three. corsage boxes would work for larger ones.

Lita829 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lita829 Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 2:41am
post #3 of 9

www.BRPboxshop.com has cuppie boxes and inserts for minis, regular, and jumbo cuppies. Here's the link:

http://www.brpboxshop.com/bakery_boxes/mini_cupcake_boxes.html

They are a great company who delivers fast and their boxes are awesome.

HTH

Rainbow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rainbow Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 2:58am
post #4 of 9

What Lita829 said BRP! Awersome products and fast shipping.

Sue

shalini1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shalini1 Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 8:10pm
post #5 of 9

hello!

Try to get those plastic cup lids (6 oz or something) and use the lid as the base and use the "cup" as the dome. Cheap, effective, and showcases your goodies. If you're afraid of the cuppie moving/shifting, put double sided tape or a sticky dot on the butt of the cake and put it on the lid..HTH (and hope I make sense!) GL to you

yummycupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummycupcake Posted 7 Jul 2010 , 11:33pm
post #6 of 9

I had been trying cupcakes at differents bakeries in NYC.( I am in search of the perfect recipe.)About half of them gave me one or two cupcakes in a plastic cup. It thinks is genius!!

You can save a lot of money at packing and just print a sticker with you info and stick it to the cup.

Good luck with the packing.

soledad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
soledad Posted 7 Jul 2010 , 11:58pm
post #7 of 9

I have a RESTAURANT DEPOT near me and they have different hight of plastic cups and they worked for the cupcakes, i have tried it. and you can put a small spoon in it .
CIAO

carlee521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carlee521 Posted 8 Jul 2010 , 12:57am
post #8 of 9

I think these might just be darn awesome!

http://plasticcontainercity.com/ice-cream.htm

^scroll down to near the middle of page

**PS** Sorry didn't see you were looking for minis...but I'll leave this here..for reg. cupcakes
LL

keystone Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keystone Posted 10 Jul 2010 , 12:37am
post #9 of 9

Those little icecream containers look great for single cupcakes! Never would have thought of those. Saving that site. Thanks.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%