For Those Who Think Life Has Passed Them By .....

Lounge By indydebi Updated 5 Jul 2010 , 8:49pm by Shermie1

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 9:17pm
post #1 of 8

.... I invite you to browse my newest blog. An anthology of sorts of my personal writings. It's for fun and creativity, and strictly a personal endeavor but I think this first one applies to everyone at some point or another.

Here's to hoping you enjoy!!!

http://debiswritingcollection.blogspot.com/

7 replies
yummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 10:08pm
post #2 of 8

Nice blog Debi. You are so right I've doing some thinking and I too am making plans. Thanks!

catlharper Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catlharper Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 10:13pm
post #3 of 8

Debi...love it!

And at 48 I'm not ready to let life pass me by. I'm on my fourth career now and am having a blast.

I'll be following you!

Cat

jjkarm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jjkarm Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 11:06pm
post #4 of 8

A very timely message for me! I'm 47 and have always been a SAHM. I consider myself lucky and would never trade the experiences I've had with my 4 children. I still, however, wonder "what might have been". Have I missed the greatest opportunities that would come my way?
I just keep reminding myself that there's still sooooo much life left to live. I'm older, smarter and wiser now.... so who knows what the possibilities may be. My life's curtain hasn't come down yet.... it's just beginning to open! thumbs_up.gif
Thanks Debi, I'll be following you too!

mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 11:20pm
post #5 of 8

Very nice Debi. I'll be following for sure. This is my "year of jubilee"...I will be 50 this year and I've never been any more excited about a birthday thumbs_up.gif

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 4:30pm
post #6 of 8

Thank you for sharing indy. I just turned 50 this month. This fall, my in home day care will be closed for the first time in 30 years. It is a bit scary for me - jumping into the world away from what I have always done.

Even my birthdays have a different meaning...our first son was born and died on my 30th birthday. That forever changed that day for me. There is still a celebration, but for me, it is more about how I live everyday, for one never knows when those days will be taken.

I think that is why I always try to look for the positive, and to be constructive whenever I can be, you never know what a person may be going through - and a little kindness never hurts!

Sorry for rambling....your blog just really hit home. I wish you joy and happiness in your new endeavors!! icon_smile.gif

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 4:08pm
post #7 of 8

Love it! My husband just turned 50 and is back in school preparing for his next adventure.

Shermie1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shermie1 Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 8:49pm
post #8 of 8

I will be 52 in a couple months..... I also have been giving a lot of thought to my next dream...... I feel that as long as we can keep dreaming.... it can be accomplished.

I saw this quote on facebook the other day and I had to steal it:
I feel it is so true:
You have to risk going to far to discover just how far you can really go.¢¾

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%