My Little Pony

Decorating By suzied Updated 15 Jun 2010 , 5:50am by chellescountrycakes

suzied Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suzied Posted 14 Jun 2010 , 11:09am
post #1 of 6

Can some one be kind enough to tell me how this pony has been done. Is it a Frozen buttercream transfer? Its so neat, specially the tail. thank you all
LL

5 replies
minicuppie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
minicuppie Posted 14 Jun 2010 , 11:16am
post #2 of 6

Pony?

suzied Posted 14 Jun 2010 , 11:25am
post #3 of 6

trying hard to attach the pic, for some reason its not attaching...bear with me pls

chellescountrycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chellescountrycakes Posted 14 Jun 2010 , 5:23pm
post #4 of 6

I did this one- I did a parial BCtransfer-

Not very much of it showed up- i just piped in the rest free hand. this was the last FBCT that I ever did, because they dont work for me.

I got the pic from a color book, made it bigger on the puter, then carved the cake. And so very little of the FBCT came over that I ended up just having to freehand. Once I got started, it was pretty easy to freehand. all I had FBCT'd was the outlines anyway, like the head and such.
LL

suzied Posted 14 Jun 2010 , 10:21pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by chellebyerly

I did this one- I did a parial BCtransfer-

Not very much of it showed up- i just piped in the rest free hand. this was the last FBCT that I ever did, because they dont work for me.

I got the pic from a color book, made it bigger on the puter, then carved the cake. And so very little of the FBCT came over that I ended up just having to freehand. Once I got started, it was pretty easy to freehand. all I had FBCT'd was the outlines anyway, like the head and such.

Thank you, this much icon_redface.gif for taking the trouble to reply and also show me what you have done. once i make mine shall show it off!! Yours is pretty neat too.

chellescountrycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chellescountrycakes Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 5:50am
post #6 of 6

you are welcome, I am just sorry I dont remember doing it that well. I dont even think I blogged about it- and I used to blog about all my cakes.

It was like my 4th cake, and the 2nd FBCT, neither worked well for me. LOL

Just remember if you do it, to flip it. I do remember doing the first one, and then realizing it wasnt going to flip right. LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%