Sugar Work By garitee113 Updated 7 Jun 2010 , 4:42pm by jqorso

garitee113 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
garitee113 Posted 2 Jun 2010 , 2:59pm
post #1 of 3

which gas or something like it, is used to COLD sugar art pieces QUICKLY , just in the same place where both pieces are joined together with hot sugar? which is its name? where i can buy it ? because it demand us less time to dry and continue with other works. I saw Nicholas L.using it , and in competitions. Thanks.

2 replies
dchockeyguy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dchockeyguy Posted 3 Jun 2010 , 10:49pm
post #2 of 3

Probably liquid nitrogen. I think that's goign to be the most readily available one.

jqorso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jqorso Posted 7 Jun 2010 , 4:42pm
post #3 of 3

If you hold a can of compressed air upside down it sprays cold. Like one of those cans used to dust off your keyboard.

Do be careful when using it though. It is very cold and if you spray your skin too much it will hurt.

Quote by @%username% on %date%