holliellen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
holliellen Posted 27 May 2010 , 8:10pm
post #1 of 5

If so whats the recipe???? Thanks

4 replies
MadeYaLook Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MadeYaLook Posted 27 May 2010 , 8:15pm
post #2 of 5

Click on the recipe tab in the on the CakeCentral menu bar (right next to Home) . You can search recipes here by choosing scratch and typing in yellow cake. You can make almost all cake from scratch.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 27 May 2010 , 8:19pm
post #3 of 5

You can make any flavor from scratch. In fact I offer 31 cake flavors, all from scratch.

holliellen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
holliellen Posted 3 Aug 2010 , 4:38pm
post #4 of 5

Geez, I didnt even know I had any replies to this until now. I just figured out there was a "my forum posts" tab I could look at....duh! I thought I got an email one someone replied but I guess not when you start the thread. Anyway, I looked under recipes and I looked thru the first few pages and dont really see anything that says "yellow cake recipe". What exactly is yellow cake anyway??? Is it butter flavor?

brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 3 Aug 2010 , 5:07pm
post #5 of 5

essentially yellow cake is made with the whole egg, and white cake is just the egg whites. in the uk, we dont really do white cake, so there might be a bit more to it than that!

so what i would call a yellow cake is a victoria sponge.
or scroll through the pages here to find paling yellow cakes http://cakecentral.com/recipes/category/yellow-cakes

also, when you start a post you need to go back to it and click watch for replies, or you just dont get sent notifications.
xx

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%