Star Shaped Cake Pan

Decorating By RaYiTo Updated 25 May 2010 , 5:11pm by q2wheels

RaYiTo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RaYiTo Posted 24 May 2010 , 12:49am
post #1 of 6

I am looking for a star shaped cake pan that isn`t a Wilton cake pan.It needs to be at least 4 inches in height and big enough to be the bottom tier for my daughters 15th Birthday ! Please if anyone knows where to get one online and can provide me with websites I will apreciate it .

thank you!

5 replies
Karen421 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karen421 Posted 24 May 2010 , 3:02am
post #2 of 6

A star shaped pan that big is hard to find, try:

http://www.bizrate.com/cooking-baking/star-shaped-pan/

Good luck!!

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 24 May 2010 , 3:06am
post #3 of 6

what is "big enough" for the bottom tier of her birthday cake? That could be 8" for a two tier or 18" for a larger tier cake.

Also, why does it have to be 4", can it be 2" and then you have two layers of cake?

I just ask because 4" cake pans are hard enough to come by, let alone in a shape other than round or square.

Sorry I can't help with any other brand, but I would try a google shopping search, as most likely it's going to be a european supplier that would have it.

RaYiTo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RaYiTo Posted 25 May 2010 , 4:54pm
post #4 of 6

thank you both for the help, i still looking =)

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 25 May 2010 , 5:08pm
post #5 of 6

What about carving one out of a round pan?

q2wheels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
q2wheels Posted 25 May 2010 , 5:11pm
post #6 of 6

Both these cakes are the Wilton star pan....I baked 2 layers, had to trim some from the sides since the pan is slightly flared, filled and frosted. When done, both cakes measured about 4" high.

HTH

Toni Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaYiTo

I am looking for a star shaped cake pan that isn`t a Wilton cake pan.It needs to be at least 4 inches in height and big enough to be the bottom tier for my daughters 15th Birthday ! Please if anyone knows where to get one online and can provide me with websites I will apreciate it .

thank you!

LL
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%