What Size Is My Ka

Decorating By yummy Updated 16 May 2010 , 1:14am by 2SchnauzerLady

yummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy Posted 15 May 2010 , 5:59pm
post #1 of 7

I've had it for 10 years, and I can't remember. I want to make the right Sugarshack recipe for my KA. How can I tell how many quarts I have?

6 replies
cs_confections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cs_confections Posted 15 May 2010 , 6:17pm
post #2 of 7

Is there a code stamped on the bottom of the bowl it came with? That's how I found out the size of mine - I googled the code and learned what size it was.

yummy Posted 15 May 2010 , 6:25pm
post #3 of 7

Thanks CS. I just checked, and it says K 45 so I guess hat means it's a 4.5 quart. I kind of figured it was, just wanted to be sure.

malakainrop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
malakainrop Posted 15 May 2010 , 6:38pm
post #4 of 7

ummmmm.....couldn't you just fill the bowl up with water and measure how much the volume is?????

Am I missing something? icon_surprised.gif

cs_confections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cs_confections Posted 15 May 2010 , 6:49pm
post #5 of 7

Sure she could, but since she was already on the computer, I figured it would be simpler for her to just Google it. Not to mention, it sounds much nicer and more helpful than a snarky comment - especially one made after she already posted she had it figured out. Plus not everyone does a ton of baking and keeps their KA out in the open, easily accessible.

yummy - glad you were able to get then info you needed. Have a great weekend! thumbs_up.gif

yummy Posted 16 May 2010 , 12:44am
post #6 of 7

CS, I like you! Thank you so much again for the help, the supportive and kind words.

You have a great weekend too!

2SchnauzerLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2SchnauzerLady Posted 16 May 2010 , 1:14am
post #7 of 7

CS - Thank you for the guide to finding out what size our KA's are, my KA is 20 yrs old, haven't seen the box or the instruction book on it - it was my mothers old KA. I'm sure there are others who would appreciate the assist.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%