Thought This Was Funny....

Decorating By Malakin Updated 10 May 2010 , 2:45am by happigolucki35

Malakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Malakin Posted 9 May 2010 , 10:43am
post #1 of 9

I got the strangest cell message yesterday....My cell was ringing yesterday, went to grab for it but it was too late. When I looked at it I didn't recognize the number. I went to listen to the message and here's pretty well what I heard. At first I thought someone had butt dialed me by mistake....... HIM: "put that phone down now, where are we? I need road directions now..."HER: "I'm busy, leave me alone...pause.you're always needing something...pause....I'm on the phone....pause..." HIM: "You need to quit being so hateful...pause...that's all you've been lately....I've about had it with you....this S##T is just too much, I can't take it or you anymore".....HER: "SHUT UP, I'M TRYING TO ORDER OUR WEDDING CAKE DAMNIT!" Click...

I'm really not expecting another call for the cake order...I don't think they are gonna make it to that point in the near future. Just thought it was funny.....

8 replies
Caths_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Caths_Cakes Posted 9 May 2010 , 11:26am
post #2 of 9

I think they need to work on more than there wedding cake . . . Lmao, God bless you for having to listen that!

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 9 May 2010 , 12:07pm
post #3 of 9

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Too funny!

dldbrou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dldbrou Posted 9 May 2010 , 12:24pm
post #4 of 9

That message is priceless.

Just make sure if they do call back that you get a hefty non-refundable deposit. She might turn out to be a bridezilla from the way he was talking about her.

crisseyann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crisseyann Posted 9 May 2010 , 12:30pm
post #5 of 9

What a hoot! Thanks for sharing. icon_biggrin.gif

DesignerWoman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DesignerWoman Posted 9 May 2010 , 9:12pm
post #6 of 9

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif so funny!

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 9 May 2010 , 9:58pm
post #7 of 9

Five bucks says they make it to the altar!! icon_lol.gif

Mrs-A Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mrs-A Posted 9 May 2010 , 10:12pm
post #8 of 9

heheheheh... at least he is telling her "how he feels" and she validated his feelings with a shut up dammit thumbs_up.gif and yep, i see them making it to the alter, if the worst thing he has to say is shes being hatefull lately then they're doing ok so far... reminds me why we eloped icon_wink.gif

edit: did he really say "i need road directions"??? you might want to save that recording and sell it on the internet for $4.95 a download.. ive never head a man admit to this icon_biggrin.gif

happigolucki35 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
happigolucki35 Posted 10 May 2010 , 2:45am
post #9 of 9

How funny is that!!!!!!!LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%