Where Can I Turn My Design Into An Edible Image?

Decorating By sugarspice Updated 9 May 2010 , 4:58pm by Kiddiekakes

sugarspice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarspice Posted 9 May 2010 , 2:45am
post #1 of 3

I remember several years ago, there were some good websites for ordering edible images. I would like to upload my design and have an edible image mailed to me. What websites are quick, good quality and reliable? My searchs have given results of edible images (pre made) that can be ordered.
The grocery store I have used have changed products-it is thicker and still visible on the cake-not acceptable icon_sad.gif
Thanks!

2 replies
q2wheels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
q2wheels Posted 9 May 2010 , 4:53pm
post #2 of 3

Debbie aka icingimages is a fellow CCer, you might want to PM her. This is the info off her sig line:

Debbie
Owner
Icing Images, LLC
Picture Cake Equipment, Supplies & SugarVeil
www.icingimages.com
Toll Free 888-442-4648

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarspice

I remember several years ago, there were some good websites for ordering edible images. I would like to upload my design and have an edible image mailed to me. What websites are quick, good quality and reliable? My searchs have given results of edible images (pre made) that can be ordered.
The grocery store I have used have changed products-it is thicker and still visible on the cake-not acceptable icon_sad.gif
Thanks!

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 9 May 2010 , 4:58pm
post #3 of 3

Debbie is AWESOME...She helped me fix the problem I was having with my new printer and inks and went way and beyond to make sure it was working....Sent me a new Cyan ink cartridge and had it Fed Exd to me here in Canada overnight....at their cost...Excellent customer Service!!!!

Thanks Debbie!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gificon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%