Incubator/certified Kitchen?

Business By EatSomeCake Updated 20 Apr 2010 , 8:03pm by EatSomeCake

EatSomeCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EatSomeCake Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 2:17pm
post #1 of 3

I found a place that deals only in renting the many certified kitchens they have per site but also have many facilities. They are open 24/7 which sounds very appealing. I haven't gone on a tour yet to find out pricing and other info. I assume I will have to get the certified kitchen re-inspected and licensed under my business name for my own personal retail license and wholesale license. I think this is a good option for me while I'm renovating my kitchen to get inspected I can still be doing something at the other kitchen. Once my own kitchen is ready to be inspected I'll do that but would only be able to do retail sales from my kitchen anyhow(my town allows wholesale licensing of residential kitchen too but have to have proper setup like 3 compartment sinks, grease trap, etc) and then I could continue using the incubator kitchen at that point just for wholesale orders. They let you rent by the hour as needed.

I was just wondering if anyone uses an incubator business and how they like it? icon_smile.gif

Thanks in advance!!! icon_smile.gif

2 replies
EatSomeCake Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 2:44pm
post #2 of 3

bump

EatSomeCake Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 8:03pm
post #3 of 3

bump

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%