Decorating By grama_j Updated 25 Apr 2010 , 12:46am by cownsj

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 22 Apr 2010 , 1:07am
post #61 of 72

Unbelievable......

katnmouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katnmouse Posted 22 Apr 2010 , 1:23am
post #62 of 72

So that's where the "soup nazi" went after Seinfeld was cancelled! icon_biggrin.gif

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 2:27am
post #63 of 72

HO-LY CRAP!!!! icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gif

akgirl10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
akgirl10 Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 7:11am
post #64 of 72

Man, he is seriously off his rocker! I honestly think people don't understand that Alaska is indeed, part of the USA. The USPS will send those flat rate boxes for the same price, across town, or up to AK. Yeesh. Agreed he needs some anger management classes.

tron Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tron Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 7:29am
post #65 of 72

WOW!!!!! I am sooooooo glad that I have never purchased anything from them. Though I must say that "Clark" would have gotten a few choice words from me!!!!!

LindaF144a Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LindaF144a Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 2:05pm
post #66 of 72

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to avoid that site.

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 2:23pm
post #67 of 72

Is anyone else nervously waiting for that guy to show up in this thread and start screaming profanity and threatening lawsuits? Every time I get a reply notice I get a knot in my stomach. I know he'd be booted very quickly, but... you know what I'm saying. icon_rolleyes.gif

Manotas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Manotas Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 3:03pm
post #68 of 72

This is UNBELIEVABLE!!! thank you so much for the heads up.

Melvira, I dare that guy to show on this thread!!! He would have a piece of mind from lots and lots us icon_wink.gif

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 24 Apr 2010 , 3:56am
post #69 of 72

I agree Melvira; it's definitely happened before. I seriously hope y'all are not bombarding his site with nasty emails - honestly the only real reason to do that would be if and when you yourself have a rotten experience with him. Otherwise, to blast him based on "hearsay" is kind of inappropriate. And frankly no matter how many of us gave him a piece of our minds I don't think he'd give a rat's patootie...he seems pretty certifiable to me. That stuff is OUT-RA-GEOUS!

Not that I don't believe the complaints mind you! I just hate it when CCers go nutso on the complaint bandwagon when they didn't personally encounter the problem. It makes us look a little bit rabid LOL

Meanwhile I DO appreciate the tip and being pointed to all of the complaints found out there. There is NO WAY I would shop there, even if some have had good experiences. I refuse to shop at "the cake shop who must not be named" too (homage to harry potter fans LOL) icon_wink.gif

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 24 Apr 2010 , 10:19pm
post #70 of 72

Sham WOW, not a good way to do business.

Jen

cownsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cownsj Posted 25 Apr 2010 , 12:45am
post #71 of 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny0730

I can't figure out how it is more difficult to ship to Alaska than anywhere else. icon_confused.gif

I can't believe this guy is still in business.

I wonder if Alaska banned him from doing business there??????

cownsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cownsj Posted 25 Apr 2010 , 12:46am
post #72 of 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by liha21

Wow!! That is nuts! Obviously some people don't understand how important good customer service is. Maybe we should all send them an email stating that we won't be ordering from them, and why.

The last time this guy came up in a thread I did email them. As I expected, he totally ignored me.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%