Almost Off Work And Already Thinking What To Make Today!!!

Decorating By Himee Updated 19 Apr 2010 , 11:16am by Himee

Himee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Himee Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 11:01am
post #1 of 3

Hope this is the right place. Anyways, Im a nurse and I have worked the graveyard shift all weekend and you would think I would be ready for my bed but guess what? Ready to make something wicked. Ive been playing around with some great cupcake ideas about centerpieces and decorations so I think that would be my first to do today. Anyone else feeling creative?

2 replies
mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 11:11am
post #2 of 3

Yes I'm up early today getting ready to start a birthday cake for my neice. It isn't due until Friday but I have alot of decorations that need to be made today so they'll have time to dry. I'm also going to quill some flowers so I can make another cake for my portifolio.

I was out of town most all of last week so I didn't do any baking or decorating. I'm kinda having withdrawals icon_lol.gif

Looking forward to seeing what ya come up with, with the cupcake/centerpiece idea. Be sure to post some pictures.

Himee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Himee Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 11:16am
post #3 of 3

Oh for sure. I know what you mean about withdrawals. Its crazy but id rather be baking than anything else. Im even trying to get my mom in on it. She used to be crazy good back in the day so Im trying to pull a rocky on her and get her back in the ring lol.

Hope everything goes good with your cakes this week as well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%