Giving Props To Hubby's Hand Painting Skills!

Decorating By dalis4joe Updated 19 Apr 2010 , 4:13am by dalis4joe

mireillea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mireillea Posted 17 Apr 2010 , 1:25pm
post #31 of 37

WOW, that is AMAZING!!! Your husband is super talented, really!

dalis4joe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dalis4joe Posted 17 Apr 2010 , 1:31pm
post #32 of 37

thanks... I wish I could wait until he goes to sleep... and just take that talent from him lol... I would love to be able to hand paint...

JaeRodriguez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaeRodriguez Posted 17 Apr 2010 , 2:03pm
post #33 of 37

icon_surprised.gif That is GORGEOUS! :]] I'm jealous of his talent! icon_razz.gif

gabbenmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gabbenmom Posted 17 Apr 2010 , 2:24pm
post #34 of 37

He does an amazing job!!! I'd be proud too!!!! Keep him going!!!

LuvLyrics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LuvLyrics Posted 17 Apr 2010 , 2:28pm
post #35 of 37

Great Job !!! Please share the pics for the show too.. can't wait to see them !!!

I am bless that my husband help me too.... he can draw really good, but I've never thought about let him paint on a cake... I am a control freak and would be a nervous reck... but it's worth a try LOL !!!

dalis4joe Posted 17 Apr 2010 , 5:19pm
post #36 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLyrics

Great Job !!! Please share the pics for the show too.. can't wait to see them !!!

I am bless that my husband help me too.... he can draw really good, but I've never thought about let him paint on a cake... I am a control freak and would be a nervous reck... but it's worth a try LOL !!!

I know what u mean... cause I was the same way, but I had nothing to loose on the first one cause it was just not how I need it (or wanted) it to come out... but I am so glad i did...

Listen... bake a nice 8 in round.... fondant it for him... tell him what kinda of design YOU want, give him the edible paint and brushes...
then LEAVE the room... let him work alone, in peace.... u will me amazed when u see the work... if they are good in paper.... they are good in cake... trust me I jusy realized it lol

hth

dalis4joe Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 4:13am
post #37 of 37

Hi Gals....

Bridal Show was a hit... here is the finished cake...

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1648413.html

Enjoy!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%