Sugar Martini Glass

Sugar Work By deetmar Updated 17 Apr 2010 , 10:06pm by deetmar

deetmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deetmar Posted 11 Apr 2010 , 4:34am
post #1 of 7

I thought I would post one of our sugar martini glasses. The mold worked out fantastic, and I am going to get it to Dominic to edit and post. The first one came out fantastic, but of course we forgot to take a picture before it went on the cake, this one we had some problems. Dominic was wonderful to work with, thank you!

We will get a crystal clear one and get it posted!
LL

6 replies
Himee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Himee Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 8:54am
post #2 of 7

where did you get the mold from?

deetmar Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 9:15am
post #3 of 7

I made the mold with help from Dominic. I can't tell you how wonderful these are. It's pricey to make the mold, but it lasts forever. We will be posting a tutorial as soon as I get it to Dominic to edit and go over.

We are also workig on molds for Spheres, elephants, Eifel Tower, and a Crown Royale Bottle! All will posted when they are done. It is so much fund making these, and the picture doesn't do it justice.

eatdessert1st Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eatdessert1st Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 9:40am
post #4 of 7

Yeah! I've been trying to find a 5" size mailing tube to do my martini glass mold w/o any luck. Hopefully Dominic will have some available soon. Can't wait to see your tutorial... Thank you for sharing!!

Melanie Mc.

deetmar Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 12:05pm
post #5 of 7

We did a two sided mold, couldn't find a bit enough tube either, plus with the stem being so slim we were worried about it breaking when we pulled it out. The two part works great, it just takes time to make.

Enchantin-Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Enchantin-Cakes Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 7:51pm
post #6 of 7

Just wish i could get to do this. So, so ... ooh, i want to do it!!!

deetmar Posted 17 Apr 2010 , 10:06pm
post #7 of 7

I will try to get the instructions and DVD to Dominic this week, I know I have said this before, it's been very busy around here. I will help in any way I can, or if someone needs one, let me know and I can make it and ship it to you for cost. We can make them in any colors.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%