Meeting With Rental Kitchen Today

Business By brea1026 Updated 6 Apr 2010 , 3:30pm by dreamcakesmom

brea1026 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brea1026 Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 2:36pm
post #1 of 4

So I am meeting with the ladies who own the dinner prep place today where I will be renting space from. I have a list of things to talk about but I was hoping to hear from some of you who rent licensed space. This is a first for me so I have been trying to do my homework and be prepared, but I want to make sure I cover all the bases.

If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them. Also if anyone has an example of a rental contract they would be willing to share that would be so appreciated. I have searched and searched here on CC and say a few posts with links, but never found an actual contract example.

You all are the best!
Thanks,
Breanna

3 replies
amberlicious Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amberlicious Posted 31 Mar 2010 , 2:53pm
post #2 of 4

I'll be watching this since I'm looking into renting space also. How much are you expecting to pay? Are you expecting to pay per hour or per month?

fsinger84 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fsinger84 Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 1:02am
post #3 of 4

How did the meeting go? I am having a meeting with a diner soon and would love some advice/feedback!

dreamcakesmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dreamcakesmom Posted 6 Apr 2010 , 3:30pm
post #4 of 4

How did it go? what did you guys discuss in respect to terms of agreement for usage. I am going Friday to discuss a rental in a restauratn space and would love your feedback.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%