What Celebrity Would You Like To Meet?

Lounge By Butterfly27 Updated 10 Jun 2010 , 6:20am by karateka

dalis4joe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dalis4joe Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 4:11am
post #31 of 48

I met Ashley Vicos... Mary Ann Moy-Hochstetler... J. Atwood and Tobias... Ron Ben Israel... Mercedes Strachwsky... Mike ___ (forgot his last name) he will be on FN Challenge this weekend... and then some lol... and what I loved the most is that they were all so nice... not like som e poeple that get famous and act like they are better than everybody else... they were all nice... Loved hanging out with Mary and Ashley... they are awesome!!!

FOr me... these are the kind of celebrities I LIKE TO MEET....

Would love to meet Kerry Vincent, Michelle Bommarito, James Roselle, Nicholas Lodge, I can keep going all night lol....

Bettycrockermommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bettycrockermommy Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 5:39pm
post #32 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamawrobin

I don't know if any of you listen to country music but Justin Moore (Small Town USA and Backwoods) is my brother-in-laws nephew. So, I've known him all of his life. His video to Small Town USA was filmed 5 miles from my house.

I love that song!! I would love to meet David Boreanaz and Kenny Chesney!

ShopGrl1128 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShopGrl1128 Posted 1 Apr 2010 , 7:07pm
post #33 of 48

I've met Thandie Newton, she's was stunning and very nice...but my dream celebrity right now is Wendy Williams, I watch her talk show everyday and she's hilarious...love her, love her, love her!

frankdiabetes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frankdiabetes Posted 3 Apr 2010 , 10:34pm
post #34 of 48

My father-in-law looks EXACTLY like George Clooney...so here's hoping that my husband does when he's that age!

Also, I would love to meet Matt Damon. He has beautiful teeth and he seems like a good guy.

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 3:33am
post #35 of 48

Prince, Lenny Kravitz, Johnny Depp, Morgan Freeman, Nelson Mandella and Barack Obama.

Oh, was I supposed to pick just one? Well, Prince then. I think I could pick him up and carry him away. icon_twisted.gif

Zamode Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zamode Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 3:51am
post #36 of 48

Dr. Oz, lots of chatting there.

On the shallow end icon_lol.gif Leonardo DiCaprio

chelseak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chelseak Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 5:35am
post #37 of 48

I would LOVE to meet Johnny Depp, and then Johnny Depp in Hunter S. Thompson mode. And Mark Wahlberg circa Shooter NOT Boogie Nights lol icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif (Have you seen him in the commercial for that new movie he is in?? OOOHHHHH YUM)

Oh, And Ellen. LOVE her! She is so freaking funny.

lenagc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lenagc Posted 26 May 2010 , 8:38pm
post #38 of 48

Hi everyone, I'm new at this, but this subject caught my eye. In my younger days I worked at a well known hospital in LA (hospital to the stars) and I counted 26 celebs. in 2 years time, I met talked to or helped. Believe me they are just like you and I, especially when having to disrobe put on a hair cover and booties, and be poked and prodded. Some take it well, others don't. Some were rather grouchy and some were very pleasant. Some liked to be spoiled and some just went with the flow. But for the most part, they are just plain folks. We weren't allowed to get autographs but if I could've I would've. My favorites were Elizabeth Taylor, and Jack Nicholson.

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 27 May 2010 , 1:20am
post #39 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenagc

Hi everyone, I'm new at this, but this subject caught my eye. In my younger days I worked at a well known hospital in LA (hospital to the stars) and I counted 26 celebs. in 2 years time, I met talked to or helped. Believe me they are just like you and I, especially when having to disrobe put on a hair cover and booties, and be poked and prodded. Some take it well, others don't. Some were rather grouchy and some were very pleasant. Some liked to be spoiled and some just went with the flow. But for the most part, they are just plain folks. We weren't allowed to get autographs but if I could've I would've. My favorites were Elizabeth Taylor, and Jack Nicholson.

Do tell! Who were the other 24 that you met?

lenagc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lenagc Posted 27 May 2010 , 2:49am
post #40 of 48

Leslie Neilson,Carol King,Mel Gibson, Michael Douglas, Clint Black,Robert Wagner, Ed McMann, Ernest Borgnine, to name a few. There were musicians, soap stars, politicians, foot ball players and t.v. stars. Not all of them were patients, some came in to visit other patients. One day I was asked to take a patient back to his room, he was so nice and we talked all the way, come to find out it was one of my favorite singers none other than Don Henley from the Eagles. When stars would come in they would almost always give a different name, never the less my knees would still shake at some stars.

MystiqueFire Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MystiqueFire Posted 30 May 2010 , 1:21am
post #41 of 48

I have such a funny celeb story!!!!!

I was in the airport one morning at like 4AM going to our place in Florida with my mom, SIL and aunt.... so I'm sitting in the terminal and this guy who looks JUST LIKE Michael Douglass Sits down right in front of me, like we're literally 3 feet away. So we're stupid and we're making these dumb comments involving movies Michael has been in like, "Beth, did you bring The Game?" "Brenda, keep it up and I'm going to boil your rabbit!" (Fatal Attraction) "I'm going to have to talk to Catherine Zeta Jones about this..." You know, stupid comments like that... So I get on the plane and "Michael Douglas" is sitting two seats ahead of me, and so I threw a piece of paper at the guy in front of me, and he looks back and I go, "Michael did it" and I point to "Michael Douglas" and "Michael" looks back and gives me this "wtf?" look. So long story short, we get to our house in FL and right next door is the Ritz Carlton, and we're laughing and joking about the guy who looked like Michael Douglas, and I decide to show my Aunt and SIL the Ritz next door to us, and we pull in the front area and Lo and Behold "Michael Douglas" gets out of this town car and takes one look at us and gives this look like, "OH NO!" Thankfully for him, we didn't stay and promptly left.

After doing a little research, we found out that the real Michael Douglas was going to an event where we have our house, and staying at the Ritz right next door to my house!!!! IT WAS HIM! hahahahaha I'm sure he thinks we're crazy!

Jasmine

Lita829 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lita829 Posted 30 May 2010 , 3:38am
post #42 of 48

That story was funny, MystiqueFire. Even though I don't put celebrities on a pedestal (not saying that anyone of you do), I do have a couple of celebrity stories to share. My mom and I were shopping in Costco about 8 years ago and we stopped to eat in their little eatery. I used to be a HUGE fan of ABC Soaps so I knew all the characters like I know my own name. Well....while we were eating a woman and two men walked by and sat a table near ours. I said to my mom " Is that the woman who plays Sky Chandler?" She said "I don't know....go ask her". So that's exactly what I did. I went over to her table and sat down and asked her if she was the actress who played Sky Chandler and she said yes. She was very down to earth and geniunely a nice person. I then said to her that I wasn't going to embarrass her or make a scene and I also told her that I had been a fan of ABC Soaps since I was 10 years old. She and her friends just laughted. I told her to keep up the good work, got up, and went back to my table and finished my hot dog.

Another story was when I was back in high school, I was working at Sbarro's (which I did throughout my high school years) and this dude walks in to the pizza counter and orders 2 pizzas and a whole bunch of sodas. He had on a brown, floor lenghth, mink coat. Anyway...I was at the register and after he paid he gave me a $20 tip. Mind you....this was back in the late 1980's. After the man leaves the counter to find a seat, my co-worker ran up to me and started jumping up and down saying that Jazzy Jeff was in our restaurant (from Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince). Fresh Prince wasn't there. I just said oh....that's nice. They ate their dinner and said good-by when he and his friends left. She was still acting a fool for the rest of the shift.

Karema Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karema Posted 5 Jun 2010 , 4:39am
post #43 of 48

I would like to meet Usher ok I mean lick Usher!

jovigirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jovigirl Posted 9 Jun 2010 , 5:50pm
post #44 of 48

Well my absolute dream would be to meet & chat with Jon Bon Jovi icon_eek.gificon_razz.gificon_cry.gificon_redface.gificon_eek.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif

As for actors I would love to meet Denzel Washington love all his movies ;o)

flavacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flavacakes Posted 9 Jun 2010 , 8:45pm
post #45 of 48

My grandma used to work the night shift at a grocery store called "Byerly's", here in Minnesota. She saw lots of local celebs, they seemed to do their shopping at night. Anyway, I was most excited about Prince. He came in there quite a bit. I wanted to go to work with her so bad so I could "maybe" meet him! lol

I'm not really into celebrities at all but I'd do almost anything to meet Casey James!!! I've got it bad for Casey!!!! I've made a goal for myself to meet him someday, somehow...

SueW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SueW Posted 10 Jun 2010 , 3:40am
post #46 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches0624

I would love to meet Channing Tatum...ever since I saw the movie STEP UP....OMG! Hubby always teases me when he comes up with a new movie.... icon_wink.gif

I just watched Dear John tonight and I couldn't agree more thumbs_up.gif Boy is he gorgeous!!!!

I would also love to meet Patrick Dempsey and Ryan Reynolds. If it could be a deceased person JFK Jr. all the way icon_biggrin.gif

Lita829 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lita829 Posted 10 Jun 2010 , 5:31am
post #47 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches0624

I would love to meet Channing Tatum...ever since I saw the movie STEP UP....OMG! Hubby always teases me when he comes up with a new movie.... icon_wink.gif

I just watched Dear John tonight and I couldn't agree more thumbs_up.gif Boy is he gorgeous!!!!

I would also love to meet Patrick Dempsey and Ryan Reynolds. If it could be a deceased person JFK Jr. all the way icon_biggrin.gif

I know that I said I don't put celebs on a pedestal but I with ya on your choices. JFK Jr was a modern day Greek God. Personally....I don't think he is deceased but that is just my opinion. The man is so attractive that he makes my toes curl....BACKWARDS! It almost hurts my eyes to look at him...in a good way.

karateka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karateka Posted 10 Jun 2010 , 6:20am
post #48 of 48

I've met a few cake celebs (Nick Lodge, Colette Peters, Jason Ellis, Joshua John Russell, and James Rosselle, Kerry Vincent, Pam Archibald)

but hands down, the one person I'd die to meet is Tom Selleck. I've been in love with him for more than 20 yrs.

Of course, I'd also love to meet Clint Eastwood and Sean Connery, or if going younger, David Boreanaz and Jensen Ackles.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%