Planning Cake Decorating Contest For Central Florida

Decorating By lisamenz Updated 21 Mar 2011 , 10:41pm by lisamenz

lisamenz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lisamenz Posted 27 Oct 2010 , 12:49pm
post #31 of 36

We have received some more exciting news!!! We just got a responds from our lastest judge for our show. Rebecca Sutterby icon_lol.gif will be joining us . How exciting is that. I am very happy with the line up of judges for our show. What great people and talent we have been blessed to come to our event.

So everyone visited our website www.floridaiced.com and veiw all the information and sign up for the demos that will be offered from our outstanding talents of judges.

Of course we look forward to seeing our sugar art friends talents also. Its going to be great, and of course alot of fun. We look forward to seeing and veiwing all the wonderful cakes at our event icon_biggrin.gif

Love to hear from you guys on any questions or thougths thumbs_up.gif

lisamenz Posted 10 Nov 2010 , 4:39pm
post #32 of 36

Another update. We are adding vendors to the show. So if any businesses are interested in demo or selling your products, contact us. We are limiting this to 15 to 16 vendors. We already have a few signed up. The prices for the table vendors is very reasonable. So don't miss out to show any of your cake products or if you want to share something new with the sugar world. Contact Melanie Judge [email protected] if you are interested. Also don't forget to view and sign up for all the talented demostrators who are sharing their talents in demo classes icon_biggrin.gif Visit www.FloridaICED.com and keep up to date with all the new things happening with the show.

lisamenz Posted 3 Jan 2011 , 5:51pm
post #33 of 36

I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas and a super New Year celebration. I like to update here once in awhile to let everyone know what's going on.

Sponsorship is great. Prizes for everyone have flowed in with such generous donations!!! We can't say thank you enough to all the wonderful volunteer judges who are giving their very vauable time.

PhotoFrost is our show sponsor. We are very excited about that!!!

So we love for all those interested to come join us in our 1st Annual Cake competition. No show is ever successful, without the help and support of everyone from sponsors to volunteers and everyone in between. So we look forward to having a great 1st Year event...with support from the sugar art world... hope to see you there!!!

pag41989 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pag41989 Posted 10 Jan 2011 , 6:33pm
post #34 of 36

yay, I'm so excited! I just started on the cake this past weekend icon_biggrin.gif

lisamenz Posted 10 Jan 2011 , 8:28pm
post #35 of 36

Thank you for your support, Its exciting for us and you also.. We look forward to your entry and meeting you, not to mention veiwing all the beautiful sugar arts from all the amazing people who will be there, and don't forget support our demostrations classes. We have alot of talent , so don't miss out on that. We want to support these people for coming to support our event... Anything we can do to help in any way, just let us know.. See your there icon_biggrin.gif

lisamenz Posted 21 Mar 2011 , 10:41pm
post #36 of 36

We are in our last week before the show. We have had super responds to our show in entries, admission and demostration sign ups. We are really excited and we have tons of great sponsors, raffles, prizes and awards. There will be something for everyone... So check in on our facebook page and website www.FloridaICED.com and we will post all the winners and results of everything at our 1st annual event. Thanks for all your support.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%