When It Rains It Pours....

Decorating By moranda Updated 9 Mar 2010 , 4:24am by Margieluvstobake

moranda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moranda Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 2:27am
post #1 of 8

I have been patiently (okay I admit it occasionally impatiently) waiting for my copy of the Cake Central Magazine, well finally today when I got home and egerly checked the mailbox it was there, along with Sharon Zambito's new sheet cake DVD, and to top it off my order from GlobalSugarArt with new flower cutters was delivered today as well.

I am going to have some fun tonight.

7 replies
Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 2:31am
post #2 of 8

Jackpot!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

JustToEatCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JustToEatCake Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 2:44am
post #3 of 8

Santa came early!!!

bakermom3107 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakermom3107 Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 3:08am
post #4 of 8

Have fun!! I strongly dislike (I've been teaching my 3 yr old that he shouldn't use the word hate, so I guess I'll lead by example icon_wink.gif ) waiting for things to come in the mail! Glad yours all came at once!!

cs_confections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cs_confections Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 3:29am
post #5 of 8

That's caketastic! Bet you're in cake heaven right now!!

I also got my order from Global Sugar Art today! Finally got that cute little baby mold and some daisy cutters to make a surprise baby theme cake for an expecting friend! Sadly, still no magazine. Maybe tomorrow - fingers crossed!

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 3:57am
post #6 of 8

Wow--what a day! Enjoy it all....but where to start first?

SpecialtyCakesbyKelli Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SpecialtyCakesbyKelli Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 4:12am
post #7 of 8

Don't you love it when you're running through the house like a kid on Christmas day squealing with excitment...over a package, then the rest of your family looks at you like you've lost your mind icon_biggrin.gif

Margieluvstobake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Margieluvstobake Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 4:24am
post #8 of 8

I ordered some five petal rose cutters and the funky tappit cutters from Global Sugar Arts too. Just can't wait for them to get here. I want to use the tappits for my niece's birthday cake. I know I am going to have to practice with them. I got my magazine last Thursday. I really loved it. I do hope they have more tutorials in it in the future though.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%