Need Edible Image Printer Suppliers

Decorating By jen4230 Updated 9 Mar 2010 , 1:58am by icingimages

jen4230 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen4230 Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 2:00pm
post #1 of 4

I have the Epson Stylus NX515 and have bought my ink through KK but I put it into my printer and it wont print the printer works fine th eink doesnt come out. I was told its probably the ink suppliers bad ink. I need to know where i can buy the refill kits and cleaning kits. My print head isnt removable so i would need the cleaning cartridges...Any body have a good supplier with reliable products? thank you

3 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 2:01pm
post #2 of 4

Yes..Icing images is a member here on CC..Her name is Debbie and she is the owner...

www.icingimages.com

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 2:27pm
post #3 of 4

Icing images doesn't carry epson cartridges but their refill ink should work for you if your cartridges are goo. You can also get new, refillable cartridges on ebay that have auto chip reset. That's what I use and love them. I don't know if there is a head cleaner for epson.

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 1:58am
post #4 of 4

I do sell Epsons, but only for the workforce series. For the NX series, you can try www. ediblesupply.com. I wouldnt use my in other cartridges. Ink flow can vary with different cartrdiges and different models. I wish I could help. You can use our icing sheets in any printer, just not the inks.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%