Epson Nx 415 On Sale

Decorating By threeforhim Updated 9 Mar 2010 , 12:59am by tracienvegas

threeforhim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
threeforhim Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 5:20pm
post #1 of 4

I just saw the Staples ad for this next week. The Epson NX 415 is on sale for $59.98. I know kopy kake has cartridges that are compatible with this printer. Does anyone have it? Would you recommend it? I won't be using it for anything else beside EI's. Also, I won't be making an image every week. I appreciate everyone's input on this!

3 replies
icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 6:39pm
post #2 of 4

If you are looking for a good printer, I would strongly recommend going Canon. You can get the Canon ip3600 for $79.00 at amazon with free shipping and no tax. Staples also carries it, but it is not on sale. The Canon has a removable printhead to increase the longevity of your printer. With the Gold Label ink which does not have a sponge in the cartridge (so you get more ink and more use of the ink you have), you will love the quality results that you get. I only use one Epson and the only reason I use it is that it does the wide format printer. All the rest are Canons

threeforhim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
threeforhim Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 12:53am
post #3 of 4

Thanks for the input! I'll look that printer up right now.

Anyone else?

tracienvegas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracienvegas Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 12:59am
post #4 of 4

I bought the NX 415. It was only $40 at Office Depot. I had a Canon for a very long time and loved it. I'm still playing with the 415, but it seems to work well. The picture looks good, and for the small investment, I figured I would try it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%