Order Form Templete

Business By spalmer Updated 6 Feb 2010 , 12:56pm by spalmer

spalmer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spalmer Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 4:14pm
post #1 of 7

Does anyone have a "Cake Order Form" they use that you would share? We are just getting started and it seems that we can never get all the information needed at one time. There are two of us (each taking orders) and neither of use get everything we need. If we both had the same form we would be able to insure all questions are answered. Right now we are just trying to remember what to ask...... that is just not working. Would someone please share a copy of theirs so I would at least have something to go by.
Thank you.

6 replies
kikibakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikibakes Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 8:27pm
post #2 of 7

I would like to see one too!

The_Lil_Cakehouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
The_Lil_Cakehouse Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 8:55pm
post #3 of 7

I don't have one yet, but you and your partner could sit down and write out questions that help you starting with size, color, theme, Do NOTS, special instructions,,,blah blah. It probably won't be exact the first time you make one, but you can use it and add to it. That's what I Have done in other business ventures. IMO Its sometimes easiest to come up with your own because you know what you need. Also, make sure to leave a space for a sketch. Basic structure would be as I mentioned above, and then you could add what special things pertain to your business.......HTH

pearlydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarandslice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarandslice Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 9:19pm
post #5 of 7

spalmer, if you PM me your email address I'll be happy to send you a copy of my booking form.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 9:25pm
post #6 of 7

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=62429

Here is another one that's just for a basic birthday cake or whatever.

spalmer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spalmer Posted 6 Feb 2010 , 12:56pm
post #7 of 7

Thank you all for your help.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%