Where To Purchase Sps System In Australia

Decorating By Colliegirl Updated 6 Jan 2010 , 4:34am by Mrs-A

Colliegirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Colliegirl Posted 6 Jan 2010 , 3:18am
post #1 of 5

Hi folks have been reading the wonders of the SPS system and would like to try it, however I can't seem to find a store in Australia that sells them. I am thinking the postage would not be conducive to me purchasing from the States. Any help on this would be appreciative. Cheers Tina

4 replies
chikadodle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chikadodle Posted 6 Jan 2010 , 3:28am
post #2 of 5

Hi,

One store that you might want to check out online in Oz is Iced Affair. It is in Sydney, but I think they ship and they may even do special orders. When I lived in Sydney, I shopped there all the time and they are very kind and helpful people. Sorry I don't know of any place to get things in QLD! Good luck!

Colliegirl Posted 6 Jan 2010 , 4:10am
post #3 of 5

Thanks chickadoodle I shall look for the site online. I did a search of SPS but nothing came up, but you don't know how the listed it on their site.

Cheers Tina

Colliegirl Posted 6 Jan 2010 , 4:16am
post #4 of 5

Whoa, just looked on their site and they should be prosecuted for daylight robbery.

Aint shoppin there at least double the price normally on all their items. And unfortunately they do not have the SPS system either. Thanks for your input though much appreciated. Cheers Tina

Mrs-A Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mrs-A Posted 6 Jan 2010 , 4:34am
post #5 of 5

this mob in sydney doesnt have it on their website but ive been to their store and they have alot of stuff so might be worth shooting them an email to ask: http://www.cakedecoratingcentral.com/

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%