post #1 of 14

Hobby Lobby will be selling online starting Jan.1st
http://shop.hobbylobby.com/
Tammie

13 replies
cownsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cownsj Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 5:50pm
post #2 of 14

I've never been to a Hobby Lobby, only heard about them in here so I'll be looking forward to checking them out. Thanks for posting this.

tatorchip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 5:56pm
post #3 of 14

so glad to know due to the nearest one is an hour one way, hope we can use coupons also like the 40 percent off ones

Sassy74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sassy74 Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 6:03pm
post #4 of 14

That's awesome! Thanks for the heads-up!

bonniebakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonniebakes Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 7:02pm
post #5 of 14

wow! thanks for letting us know!

ccordes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccordes Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 9:40pm
post #6 of 14

Thank you for posting this!!! I used to live close to a couple and loved them so much. Now the closest one is hours and hours away.

Pastry-Panda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pastry-Panda Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 9:57pm
post #7 of 14

REALLY?!?!? I'm so excited !! I moved to California from New Mexico and they don't have any here icon_sad.gif I used to shop there all the time for craft stuff. yay!!!

andpotts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 9:59pm
post #8 of 14

Woot! This makes me so happy, I only get to set foot in one of their stores when we go to IL to visit. Thank you so much for sharing this info, can't wait!!

andpotts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Posted 1 Jan 2010 , 7:37am
post #9 of 14

I just checked and the online store is up and running!!!

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 1 Jan 2010 , 10:43am
post #10 of 14

Actually, Hobby Lobby has had an affiliation of some type with an online site called Crafts, etc. for awhile.

Crafts, etc. is changing its name to Hobby Lobby....... So I'm not sure if HL bought Crafts, etc. or if this is an arrangement where Crafts, etc. can use HL's popularity and greater name recognition in order to gain greater market share....

I know I never purchased from Crafts, etc. because you couldn't use the HL 40% off coupons online.

Donnagardner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Donnagardner Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 2:56pm
post #11 of 14

Good to know

greengyrl26 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
greengyrl26 Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 3:14pm
post #12 of 14

The store is up & running. Unfortunately...the coupons they have aren't valid for online purchases. I just tried. icon_sad.gif
Right now they have a 40% off coupon for this week, but it says in the fine print "Excludes custom framing...online orders...". I tried to enter the coupon code anyway (never hurts to try), and it said that code was not valid. Oh well. Just thought I'd pass this along!
Oh, and here's a link to the coupon:

http://www.hobbylobby.com/assets/dynamic/_weekly.coupon/2010_2_coupon.gif
(mod edited to fix link.)

Tammies_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tammies_Cakes Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 10:41pm
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by greengyrl26

The store is up & running. Unfortunately...the coupons they have aren't valid for online purchases. I just tried. icon_sad.gif
Right now they have a 40% off coupon for this week, but it says in the fine print "Excludes custom framing...online orders...". I tried to enter the coupon code anyway (never hurts to try), and it said that code was not valid. Oh well. Just thought I'd pass this along!
Oh, and here's a link to the coupon:

http://www.hobbylobby.com/assets/dynamic/_weekly.coupon/2010_2_coupon.gif
(mod edited to fix link.)

They have free shipping for orders over $25. IMHO that would make up for not being able to use the coupons.

JustToEatCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JustToEatCake Posted 5 Jan 2010 , 2:31am
post #14 of 14

I also saw where if you sign up for one of their classes at 17.50 you get a 15.00 GC to the online store. So that pretty much pays the class fee.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%