South Florida Cake Supply?

Decorating By lasidus1 Updated 30 Dec 2009 , 2:25am by Jennzoe333

lasidus1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lasidus1 Posted 28 Dec 2009 , 4:03am
post #1 of 9

I've tried searching the forums to find a good cake supply store in South Florida, but have had no luck.

Does anyone know if there's a store here worth visiting? I'm down here with relatives for just another week or so and would hate to miss a great store.

8 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 28 Dec 2009 , 1:59pm
post #2 of 9

I don't know where it is or anything - but I think someone said that Jester's is in Florida. (Again, not sure if it's in S. Florida or where).

christiemax Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
christiemax Posted 28 Dec 2009 , 2:05pm
post #3 of 9

It is located in Orlando, FL. I am absolutely in love with it even though its quite overwhelming.

The address
Jesters Party Supply
2830 N Orange Blossom Trail
Kissimmee, Florida 34744
407-870-9141

Web Address

Jestersparty.com

The have online ordering to.

lasidus1 Posted 28 Dec 2009 , 5:14pm
post #4 of 9

Oh, that looks like a cool store, it's hours away though.

Any in South Florida that people know of? Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach area?

Jennzoe333 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jennzoe333 Posted 28 Dec 2009 , 5:42pm
post #5 of 9

YES. I can tell you exactly where my favorite one is. It's called Cake Supply Depot and it's on the corner of University and Peters on the border of Plantation and Davie. It's right down the street from me and they have wonderful things. if you're going to be for a bit, they also offer some pretty fantastic classes!

Cakeonista Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakeonista Posted 28 Dec 2009 , 5:51pm
post #6 of 9

I have to say I think this is a problem most of us have in a lot of areas all over the country. We either have to travel far or pay high shipping fees because we have to order on line for a lot of supplies. Michael's is great but doesn't have everything. I'm thinking that maybe a business supplying decorators with supplies might be a fantastic idea, at least where I am.

lasidus1 Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 1:56am
post #7 of 9

ty so much jenn for pointing me towards cake supplies depot!
i went today and it was a beautiful store and they had a great selection of items. i'd recommend it to anyone.

LindseyLoocy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LindseyLoocy Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 2:25am
post #8 of 9

If you are still interested there are two good places I frequented when I lived there.

Palm Beach Cake & Candy Supply
3834 Northlake Blvd
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33403

Cake Etc
2800 North Military Trail
West Palm Beach, FL 33409

The second one has the most extensive gumpaste selection I've found anywhere (besides online of course).

Jennzoe333 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jennzoe333 Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 2:25am
post #9 of 9

Aaawww, I'm so glad you liked it! Ruthie is a doll and they are REALLY helpful in there! I go there all the time. I know some things may be more expensive in there, but I feel good buying local!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%