Need New Cookie Sheets..recommendations?

Baking By BrandeR Updated 1 Jan 2010 , 2:52pm by KHalstead

NerdyGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NerdyGirl Posted 29 Dec 2009 , 3:22am
post #31 of 37

I've used nothing but my Pampered Chef stones for several years now. For some recipes, it's suggested that you use parchment, but for most, you can put the cookies right onto the stone. If the stone is newer and not quite "seasoned" (dark) yet, you can spray it. After that, nothing else needed!

(I used to be a Pampered Chef consultant myself. LOVE my stones!)

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 29 Dec 2009 , 3:47am
post #32 of 37

Yeah, I don't use parchment on my stones either. To offset the longer baking times bake at a slightly higher temp. My cutouts still bake in under 10 min.

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 6:13pm
post #33 of 37
Quote:
Quote:

If you have a restaurant supply, get some of the 1/2 sheet pans (12x1icon_cool.gif. Baking on these with parchment and your cookies will look like they came out of a high end gourmet bakery.

Thanks, Indydebi! I have been using the Airbake with parchment paper and have been lucky, but I need more. I will check out your suggestion. Many thanks! thumbs_up.gif

CookieO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CookieO Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 7:08pm
post #34 of 37

I use half pan from Sams. LOVE them! They dont buckle and don't rust. And a good price.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 7:29pm
post #35 of 37

yep...I LOVE the cookie sheets from Sam's I have like 15 of them!! Have had some of them for like 6 yrs. and they're perfect!

ButtacreamRose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ButtacreamRose Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 8:01pm
post #36 of 37

Tried the Doughmaker sheets out yesterday.They're awesome.I'd give them thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif .

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 1 Jan 2010 , 2:52pm
post #37 of 37

did I mention the Sam's cookie sheets are only $10.00 for 2 of them? Can't beat that price!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%