I Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lounge By madgeowens Updated 31 Dec 2009 , 1:07am by madgeowens

madgeowens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madgeowens Posted 24 Dec 2009 , 5:20am
post #1 of 17

Everything on my wish list was for caking ...........I accidently looked at credit card bill and saw global art heheheheh eeeeeeeeeeeeek I am so bad...............and excited like a little kid hahaha.....woohoo

16 replies
andpotts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Posted 24 Dec 2009 , 6:07am
post #2 of 17

Awesome Madge icon_smile.gif It was just an accident you saw it, so you get to stay on the nice list! icon_wink.gif I just came to the realization that between my baking and crafting obsessions I will never not "want" something else. Merry Christmas, hope you got something good!!! Andrea

madgeowens Posted 24 Dec 2009 , 6:14am
post #3 of 17

Thanks Andrea. Merry CHristmas to you too! Yes it was an accident, I really forgot I was told not to open it when it came oops...soon as I saw global sugar arts or something I said oh oops haha and put it away, now I wish I had looked more haha....I may get coal yet

Ruth0209 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0209 Posted 25 Dec 2009 , 1:07am
post #4 of 17

I hope you get everything you want! Last month my mom kept asking me "What's the name of that tool that levels cakes?" I can't imagine she'd really buy me an Agbay because they're so expensive, but I sure wouldn't refuse one!! I'd be happy with more measuring cups and spatulas.

ShelleyMJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShelleyMJ Posted 25 Dec 2009 , 8:42pm
post #5 of 17

I was tickled pink to have received 3 of Sharon Zambito's DVD's. My husband got the fondant, boxes and bows and perfecting buttercream. Along with a few of the gadgets. WOW I'm a lucky girl.

I hope you get everything you wanted!

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 25 Dec 2009 , 9:55pm
post #6 of 17

come on madge, we wanna know just how good of a girl you were this year! what did santa bring you?

madgeowens Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 4:42am
post #7 of 17

OMG a whole crap load of cake stuff hahaha.....I have been too darn busy and tired to play with it yet. How about you? I got 4 sugarshack dvd's, tried to watch one last night and kept waking up haha...I finally gave in and went to sleep...I will watch it a million times. I got the thingy to make pearls, I got 2 diamond jiggers you know so they don't turn out crooked again hehe....they even got me a pastry chef coat haha I will have to get a pic in that..hope it fits...a 16 inch square fat daddio cake pan...the teddy bear cake pan....some little round pans.....my grandson got me sapphire earrings, he is so cute..........oh and a cake pan hahaha

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 4:47am
post #8 of 17

you are cracking me up! I'm reading a whole list of cake stuff "....and oh yeah by the way my grandson got me sapphire earrings." icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif But I TOTALLY get it! We cakers are just a little different!

Congrats on a great haul this year! thumbs_up.gif

Ruth0209 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0209 Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 5:07am
post #9 of 17

...when she was good, she was very, very good...

madgeowens Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 8:46am
post #10 of 17

Nah they just never catch me hahhahaha.....I know I felt bad that I squealed with delight over my cake things and my grandson was hoping I would cry when I opened his earrings and I was too happy.....he was bummed haha....he actually said in my ear, "Nanna you can cry now" after I opened them.....he is too much.....oh I also got americolor starter set.....oh and a rose maker jigger .....

madgeowens Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 8:49am
post #11 of 17

oh and some cake boards.....icon_smile.gif

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 1:15pm
post #12 of 17

How lovely - i can *read* the excitement in your words.
Your Christmas certainly was MERRY.

Have fun creating...oh and a very Happy New Year to you also.
I am sure it will be.

Bluehue.

madgeowens Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 8:02pm
post #13 of 17

Thanks Bluehue, Happy New Year!!!!

JustToEatCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JustToEatCake Posted 26 Dec 2009 , 9:01pm
post #14 of 17

Awesome Bloosom!!! You made out! And I got giggles from your "kept waking up" statement.

madgeowens Posted 27 Dec 2009 , 6:38am
post #15 of 17

OMG, I had this other dvd and didn't know what it was and I just put it in my laptop to see, and its Nicholas Lodge how to make flowers ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................holy crap was I good hehehehe

mightydragon663 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mightydragon663 Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 8:03pm
post #16 of 17

Madge, you are soooo funny!! icon_smile.gif I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about your presents! icon_lol.gif Your enthusiasm is so precious! icon_lol.gif

madgeowens Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 1:07am
post #17 of 17

I am still excited hehehe.....today I went out and got a pasta maker to make my fondant thinner hehehe.....I know I am bad hahahaa

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%