Spinning Leaf Sandwich Cookie Mold Company Is The Best!

Baking By toleshed Updated 25 Dec 2009 , 4:50am by luv2bake6

toleshed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toleshed Posted 22 Dec 2009 , 10:05pm
post #1 of 7

Just wanted to share this with you all. Last week I ordered the 2 newest cookie molds from Spinning leaf. The Poinsettia and the Snowman Molds. I normally get them within a few days and this time around still hadn't gotten them in todays mail. So I sent an email asking about it. I really needed them by today. I just received a phone call from them. They apologized over and over and said there was just some kind of mix up. My order never shipped. So they are sending them to me PLUS refunding my money for them. I told her "no, don't do that" but she insisted. They are just a good company to deal with.

6 replies
Margieluvstobake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Margieluvstobake Posted 22 Dec 2009 , 10:28pm
post #2 of 7

Wow! Sometimes when we ask ourselves, Where did good customer service go?.. something like this pops up. It's wonderful that you had a good experience with them. I'm going to have to take a look at them.

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 23 Dec 2009 , 1:19pm
post #3 of 7

I've had nothing but a positive experience whenever I've ordered from them. Looks like it's even positive when it's negative!

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 23 Dec 2009 , 1:27pm
post #4 of 7

I totally agree. It's a GREAT company with a fabulous product.

tatorchip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 23 Dec 2009 , 2:56pm
post #5 of 7

I also agree, I got the two new molds last week. I used them yesterday. They are so cute. They are a great company to deal with.

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 25 Dec 2009 , 3:52am
post #6 of 7

I just got an email which says they're giving their repeat customers a 30% discount on all molds until the end of the day on December 25th. It was the perfect time to purchase the extra molds I've been wanting!

luv2bake6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2bake6 Posted 25 Dec 2009 , 4:50am
post #7 of 7

I just ordered a bunch. Thanks for the heads up. I did receive an email notice from them but it went in my spam folder.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%