Truffle Packaging

Sugar Work By Charmed Updated 13 Dec 2009 , 10:01am by cblupe

Charmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmed Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 7:20pm
post #1 of 7

How do you package your chocolate truffles? I made some Cocoa powder covered truffles and I would like to package/present them in a presentable way!!. Any Ideas is appreciated.

6 replies
TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 8:09pm
post #2 of 7

You can place them in the bon bon cups.

egensinnig Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
egensinnig Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 9:04pm
post #3 of 7

I make origami boxes - it actually easier than it sounds! I just take a square of paper and fold it. Found the instruction here:
http://www.do-it-yourself-gifts.com/gift-boxes.html
( I only make the base)

And then I place the truffles in small petit-four or bob-bon liners/cups and put them in the box. And then it goes in to a cellophane bag and I tie a nice ribbon around it - easy and cheap but looks expensive icon_biggrin.gif . ( I use paper form IKEA)

Manotas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Manotas Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 9:49pm
post #4 of 7

Charmed, I was aking myself the same question your post comes right on time for me.

egensinnig, great idea. Those boxes look great! I will give them a try. Thanks for sharin!

sugarspice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarspice Posted 9 Dec 2009 , 11:21pm
post #5 of 7

try nashvillewraps.com (I think I spelled that right!) Or do a search for candy packaging/candy boxes

tblide Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tblide Posted 13 Dec 2009 , 3:14am
post #6 of 7

Dollar Tree (if you have one in your area) has some neat little boxes. In case you don't know about Dollar Tree everything is one dollar. I bought some today. I am going to use them to put my truffles and bonbons in for Christmas presents. They are already decorated with Christmas themes on the outside. I will put the truffles and bonbons into the mini cupcake liners from Michael's. Luckily I got some last year's after Christmas sale. I have even already worked out the math, each of the little boxes will hold 8 truffles or bonbons.

cblupe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cblupe Posted 13 Dec 2009 , 10:01am
post #7 of 7

I love the Dollar Tree, especially when someone walks up to the cashier and asks "how much is this?". Makes me laugh out loud.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%