Cakecentral Magazine

Decorating By cakesthatrock Updated 23 Nov 2013 , 5:06pm by bpuck

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 9 Jan 2010 , 2:17am
post #31 of 39

Heath, I have requested advertising info but no response yet. Will, you guys be working on that soon? Thanks!

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 9 Jan 2010 , 2:28am
post #32 of 39

Im definitively subscribing!..I think is a great prize. I bought the other day a Magazine at Michaels that cost me
$9.99. I think $5.00 is a great price.

Edna icon_smile.gif

MORSELSBYMARK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MORSELSBYMARK Posted 9 Jan 2010 , 2:54am
post #33 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teekakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORSELSBYMARK

Thanks Teecakes! When they announced the launch, they said they plan on announcing other countries in the upcoming weeks, but that feels like it was months ago! I may take you up on this offer if I don't hear back from them soon.

Yep, feel free to take me up on my offer. I never mind helping fellow cakers outside the USA and have done so on several occasions. Please do not hesitate to ask, you telling me is the only way I will know you need the mag mailed. icon_smile.gif

don't worry, international subscriptions will open before the first issue ships. We are just ironing out some details in our e-commerce system for it.

Thanks Heath - can't wait!!!!

Cristi-Tutty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cristi-Tutty Posted 9 Jan 2010 , 3:37am
post #34 of 39

I just subscribed and it did not ask me for my email or anything to get a confirmation the only thing that I got was that they will send the first issue at the end of February. Is this the confirmation?

thank you

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 9 Jan 2010 , 4:04am
post #35 of 39
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teekakes

Quote:

Thanks Teecakes! When they announced the launch, they said they plan on announcing other countries in the upcoming weeks, but that feels like it was months ago! I may take you up on this offer if I don't hear back from them soon.

Yep, feel free to take me up on my offer. I never mind helping fellow cakers outside the USA and have done so on several occasions. Please do not hesitate to ask, you telling me is the only way I will know you need the mag mailed. icon_smile.gif

don't worry, international subscriptions will open before the first issue ships. We are just ironing out some details in our e-commerce system for it.

Thanks Heath - can't wait!!!!

Great news for you! thumbs_up.gif

quilting2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quilting2011 Posted 10 Jan 2010 , 4:09pm
post #36 of 39

Heath and Jackie - thanks for cc forum and the new magazine. Can't wait for the first issue in March!

My cake friends and I who are hearing impaired are so thankful and appreciate this site.

It is helpful.

Happy New Year to you and the cake community.

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 11 Jan 2010 , 2:38pm
post #37 of 39

I'm sure this has been covered someplace, but is there a thread on where we can submit tutorials and such for the magazine?

cakesthatrock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesthatrock Posted 5 Feb 2010 , 4:00am
post #38 of 39

Thank you Heath for taking the time to explain that better! I will order Cake Centrals Mag, sounds like it will be Great. American Cake Decorating and Mail Box News will finally have some competition!

bpuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bpuck Posted 23 Nov 2013 , 5:06pm
post #39 of 39

Hello:

I subscribed to the Cake Central magazine in 2010 for my daughter-in-law for Christmas.  I paid for this subscription with my American Express.  Everything was confirmed at the time, however, she never received any of the magazines.  I have sent many emails concerning this matter.  I would really appreciate contacting me and refunding my money ($60.00).

Thank you,

Brenda Puckett

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%