Help Please !!!! Drawing For 69 Camaro

Decorating By brightstar Updated 18 Nov 2009 , 9:01pm by brightstar

brightstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brightstar Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 3:16pm
post #1 of 8

I have a 69 z/28 Camaro cake to make , and i was thinking that there was an article in CC telling the process for this. Can't seem to find. I need help in locating a side view drawing for this year car. Can anyone help with this

7 replies
KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dstbni Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dstbni Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 3:37pm
post #3 of 8

Try this one:

http://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprints/cars/chevrolet/37014/view/chevrolet_camaro_z_28__1969_/

You may have to register, but it's free and they have drawings of just about anything under the sun.

CakeMommyTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brightstar Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 5:14pm
post #5 of 8

Yes i do need photos and the cake is going to be 3d

CakeMommyTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullHouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullHouse Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 7:34pm
post #7 of 8

I just made a 69 Camaro last week (in my photos). I googled images for pictures and used the car from blueprints website for a template. I would up having to use the 68 blueprint for a template b/c the one they have for a 69 is too small and was warped when I tried to resize. My DH (whose first love is his 69 Camaro and can still remember every minute detail) said it would work just as well to carve from the '68 template and use the photos when doing the detailing. HTH.

brightstar Posted 18 Nov 2009 , 9:01pm
post #8 of 8

Thanks everyone for your input. My X & I use to own a 69 Z28 Rs. Now it's his 60th BD and my daughter talked me into making this for him.. He has since re-married and his wife knows I'm doing this.Now how many x's would do this??Let's just see if she's willing to pay me something for my efforts. LMAO !!!! The only reason it's going to happen is just so I can see if I can carve the car. I'll post pics as soon as it gets finished.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%