Need Some Cake/batter Ideas

Decorating By Derekkest Updated 17 Nov 2009 , 3:50am by Cakepro

Derekkest Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Derekkest Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 3:46am
post #1 of 2

Daughter is having a birthday next week and I would like to make some sort of ho-ho type treats. I spose I can bake up a cake, slice it thin and roll buttercream or something in it, but I would think it would crumble.

Any ideas?

1 reply
Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 17 Nov 2009 , 3:50am
post #2 of 2

This type of cake and its technique is typically called a "jelly roll" or a "Swiss roll."

Quote by @%username% on %date%