Look At The Difference A Professional Photo Makes..

Decorating By ttehan4 Updated 3 Nov 2009 , 7:11pm by wildwolves

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 3 Nov 2009 , 12:17am
post #31 of 37

Thank You very much, for this very useful Info. You guys rock.

Cristi-Tutty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cristi-Tutty Posted 3 Nov 2009 , 3:57pm
post #32 of 37

wow...this is so nice...thank you!!!

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 3 Nov 2009 , 4:06pm
post #33 of 37

I am with you on this one Jaime!! I use picnik for ALL of my photos!!!! I LOVE it!

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 3 Nov 2009 , 4:10pm
post #34 of 37

Yes, love love love Picnik!!! I have taken some photos of random stuff as well, and played with the effects on Picnik. Printed them out and framed them...they look dang snazzy!

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 3 Nov 2009 , 6:51pm
post #35 of 37

I know someone already mentioned the collage feature, but it's so darn cute to send out cards to family members with a collage of your kids, they'll think you're so clever.

MY DD had to catch frogs for school (the teacher gave them a challenge) she found 5 and I took her pics with all of them, then she had to let them go......her heart was broken, so I made her this collage in 5 seconds flat, let her come in and add the "stickers" that picnik has and we printed it and she cheered up!! She loved her frog friends!
LL

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 3 Nov 2009 , 6:53pm
post #36 of 37

That is darn cute. I can't wait until my little guy is old enough to catch frogs and snakes and other critters. I loved it as a kid, I hope he does too! icon_smile.gif

wildwolves Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wildwolves Posted 3 Nov 2009 , 7:11pm
post #37 of 37

OMG that is so cute!! I just started looking at picink yesterday and i thinks its awesome!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%