The Best E-Mail I Ever Got!

Decorating By Babarooskie Updated 23 Oct 2009 , 7:26pm by Rosie2

Babarooskie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Babarooskie Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 3:17pm
post #1 of 20

icon_lol.gif

I just got this e-mail and I can't stop laughing!!

You're invited to: good news, please reply fast
By your host: Princess Sharon

Date: Thursday October 22, 2009
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
Street: Hello and greeting to you Please kindly accept my apology for sending you this email without your consent. I write to ask for your kind assistance to be our foreign business partner. I am a student from Burkina Faso University Teachings Hospitals (BUTH) Burkina Faso , Ouagadougou . I am 23 yrs old. I'd like any person who can be caring and loving; I will also love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this project; My father died earlier eight months ago and left I and my junior brother behind. He was a king, which our town citizens titled him over sixteen years before his death. I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth as a princess to him according to our African tradition now because my junior brother is still young and my mother is not educated enough to know all my father's wealth. Now this is why i contacted you, My late father left behind the sum of $980.000.00US dollars.(nine hundred and eighty thousand United State Dollars) in a security company. This money was annually paid into my late fathers account from the Gold mining and the Cotton processing companies operating in our community for the compensation of using our land. I don't know how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad so that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and our family, which they were planning to do without my present because I am a female as stated by our culture in the town. Now, I urgently need your humble assistance to move this money from the security company to your bank account, That is why I felt happy when I saw your contact because I strongly believe that by his special grace you will help me and my family invest this money wisely in your country. I am ready to pay 20% of the total amount to you if you help us in this transaction and another 10% interest of ann ual income to you for handling this transaction for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over. If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this money to your country, and take note that these no risk involved in this transaction and I assured your security and for that reason i would like you to visit my country so that you will see things yourself, I believe you are sincere and highly respected considering the truth that I sourced your email from the peoples search data web during my search for a foreign partner whom can assist us in taking this business to its success. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Princess Sharon

19 replies
amielyn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amielyn Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 3:26pm
post #2 of 20

I love those emails!! I get a ton of them, and they just crack me up! Princess Sharon? I can't believe that anyone could ever fall for one of these, but I guess it happens, or they wouldn't keep sending them.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 3:26pm
post #3 of 20

wow, they take more and more time to type up these emails don't they?

OfficerMorgan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OfficerMorgan Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 3:27pm
post #4 of 20

I've gotten that one before. icon_lol.gif

cblupe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cblupe Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 3:27pm
post #5 of 20

This is totally insane. icon_eek.gif

Babarooskie Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 3:28pm
post #6 of 20

Yes, and I'm the Dutchess of Miami. icon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gif

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 3:31pm
post #7 of 20

I know...you can invest the $$ in Three Forks Cakes. What a hoot!

letsgetcaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
letsgetcaking Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 3:31pm
post #8 of 20

Hahahaha! That was great! Who comes up with these things? There sure are a lot of large inheritences out there that can't be collected without help from someone with a bank account. My favorite lines are:

Quote:
Quote:

...my mother is not educated enough to know all my father's wealth.

and

Quote:
Quote:

because I am a female as stated by our culture in the town

I wonder what her gender would be elsewhere. icon_smile.gif

Babarooskie Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 6:04pm
post #9 of 20

My response:

Good Afternoon Princess Sharon:

I regret to inform you that I will not be available to assist you with your special request. My wonderful servants and extremely helpful butler notified me of this, and I am so sorry for your loss. I know with being royalty, it is a very hard struggle that nobody will ever understand. My sister, Princess Laya and I have always wondered what life would be like as a commoner.

Anyway, I apologize again for not being to help. I do have to cut this short as my private jet has arrived to pick me up for my trip on my private island in Barbados.

Sincerely,

The Dutchess of Miami

Peridot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peridot Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 6:15pm
post #10 of 20

Dutchess of Miami......I absolutely love your reply. I am still laughing!!!!!

sugalips Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugalips Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 6:21pm
post #11 of 20

And I have some ocean front property in Colorado I would like to sell ya! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

MyDiwa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MyDiwa Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 6:35pm
post #12 of 20

I don't know what the deal is with these emails but I got one recently that seemed to have been written by a schizophrenic. It started off in perfect English (although still saying nonsense) then about halfway through degenerated into apalling jibberish! I'm too scared to even reply to them!

NJCakeDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NJCakeDiva Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 6:37pm
post #13 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babarooskie

My response:

I regret to inform you that I will not be available to assist you with your special request. My wonderful servants and extremely helpful butler notified me of this, and I am so sorry for your loss. I know with being royalty, it is a very hard struggle that nobody will ever understand. My sister, Princess Laya and I have always wondered what life would be like as a commoner.

Anyway, I apologize again for not being to help. I do have to cut this short as my private jet has arrived to pick me up for my trip on my private island in Barbados.

Sincerely,

The Dutchess of Miami

I am laughing so hard that I'm crying. Thanks for the midday pick me up icon_lol.gif

Spuddysmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Spuddysmom Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 6:39pm
post #14 of 20

Princess "Sharon" from Ouagadougou? That's the most exotic name she could come up with?? This one doesn't even get a C- for effort!

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 6:55pm
post #15 of 20

I got almost the same thing via fax a few days ago. I promptly filed it in the circular file icon_smile.gif

Lalady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lalady Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 6:58pm
post #16 of 20

What?? She didn't state that you will soon be receiving a certified check hand delivered by UPS? And that once you receive this very good check to deposit it into your account and withold a processing fee for your trouble before sending via MoneyGram the difference...

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 7:01pm
post #17 of 20

Oh no.....you replied??? Worst thing you can do. icon_sad.gif

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 7:19pm
post #18 of 20
Quote:

My response:

Sincerely,

The Dutchess of Miami

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif LOL 'Private Island in Barbadosss'??!! Your highness can I come along??

I'm rolling on the floor laughing icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 7:26pm
post #19 of 20
Quote:

My response:

Sincerely,

The Dutchess of Miami

icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gif

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 7:26pm
post #20 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by LURVELY

Oh no.....you replied??? Worst thing you can do. icon_sad.gif

Exactly! don't ever reply to those messages...once you do they'll know your address is legitimate and they'll try again. I used to get those all the times, but one day they stopped...they figured I'm a commoner icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%