Cars Cake With A Halloween Twist

Decorating By Trance Updated 22 Oct 2009 , 5:43pm by zdebssweetsj

Trance Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Trance Posted 21 Oct 2009 , 5:41pm
post #1 of 7

Hello-
I have a cake order for a Disney's Cars themed cake with a halloween twist. I'm stumped on this one so if anyone has a idea they would like to share I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Trance

6 replies
Ursula40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ursula40 Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 1:25am
post #2 of 7

Pumpkin or ghost on his hood? or instead of red make him orange (dressed as a pumpkin). Let him park in a pumpkin patch, let a ghost lean out of his window waving

crl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crl Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 1:43am
post #3 of 7

Maybe make Lightning McQueen orange and put a black spider web on his hood. Instead of a lightning bolt on the side of the car, maybe put a ghost or a bat.

TheBlonde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheBlonde Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 1:50am
post #4 of 7

I like those ideas! I agree with the previous posts...just add some pumpkins, ghosts, bats...etc

zdebssweetsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zdebssweetsj Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 2:22am
post #5 of 7

Thanks for the ideas my grandson is wanting Lightening for his Halloween birthday.

SBOG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SBOG Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 4:02am
post #6 of 7

I did just what the others suggested (adding ghosts, bats, spiders, webs & pumpkins) last year when a client requested a halloween theme and incorporate police cars. I used the spiral cut out to make the "road" go around and up the cake. Its the last photo that I uploaded on my photos if you're interested. HTH.

zdebssweetsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zdebssweetsj Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 5:43pm
post #7 of 7

If you have the Cars DVD it has a short story called "Ghost Light" might get some cool ideas from that. HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%