I Have Yet To See The Coffeemate 'pumpkin Spice' Creamer!

Decorating By countrycakes Updated 14 Oct 2009 , 12:51pm by KHalstead

countrycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
countrycakes Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 11:40am
post #1 of 9

icon_eek.gif I was in the grocery store last night....I am seeing all the holiday flavors for the Christmas season already....but have yet to see the Coffeemate 'Pumpkin spice' coffee creamer...OMG, I hope I am just not seeing it yet.....I need it to make my Pumpkin Spice cake truffles.....

I saw the Eggnog, the Peppermint Mocha, and all the others...but no pumpkin spice. Is it not being offered this year? I would think it would be out SOMEWHERE by now! Help? icon_confused.gif

8 replies
online_annie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
online_annie Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 12:13pm
post #2 of 9

Never fear..... It is still being offered. If you follow this link to their site you can check to see where in your area will have it.

http://www.coffee-mate.com/WheretoBuy/default.aspx

also....they have a link that you can click if it's not and have it delivered directly to your door: www.mybrands.com

....Pumpkin Spice Cake Truffles sound fabulous.....care to share your recipe....yum! icon_lol.gif

countrycakes Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 12:26pm
post #3 of 9

thumbs_up.gif thank you online_annie!

Egads, they are easy....

Bake a Spice cake...crumble up and add the Pumpkin spice coffee creamer and I also add a 1/4 cup of cream cheese icing. also a small handful of chopped pecans chopped very fine.....more cake than icing and coffee creamer both....make truffles and dip in white chocolate or milk chocolate.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 12:28pm
post #4 of 9

I saw it at Save A Lot yesterday.............I'm making pumpkin spice cake truffles too.

Online_annie my recipe is..

1 spice cake mix
1 c. ap flour
1 c. white sugar
1-4oz. box inst. van/butterscotch pudding mix
1/3 tsp. salt
1 c. canned pumpkin
8 oz. sour cream
1/2 c. veg. oil
1/2 c. water
4 lg. eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 tsp. cinammon

Bake the cake and cool, crumble and add the pumpkin spice creamer as the binder and dip in melted butterscotch chips...............yummy!

You could also use pureed pumpkin as the binder if you want, but I prefer it baked into the cake.

countrycakes Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 12:30pm
post #5 of 9

icon_smile.gif Gosh, KHalstead, yours sounds delish! Mine are more simple...rofl...that's me at the moment, simple and quick. icon_wink.gif

I have found a grocery store that has the PS coffee creamer...it's a Harris Teeter in the next county over. I will get some this weekend.

BCo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BCo Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 12:32pm
post #6 of 9

International Delight brand creamer makes a pumpkin spice creamer as well....I'm having some of it right now in my hot tea!! YUMMY!!!

Has anyone seen/tried the Caramel Apple Coffee Mate creamer yet? I bought a bottle of it but haven't opened it yet! That would be good w/ the spice cake too I bet!! icon_smile.gif

countrycakes Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 12:36pm
post #7 of 9

icon_smile.gif Bturpin, I saw that one last night! I too am wondering if it is good...so many creamer flavors, and so little time! icon_razz.gif Is the International Delight one as good as the Coffeemate creamer? I am betting that it is! I love creamers....my dd has a little coffee with her creamer, is what I tell her. icon_lol.gif

By the way, did any one ever figure out if we can freeze these creamers? Maybe pour them in ice cube trays and freeze then put in freezer bags? I am wondering......thanks for any input. thumbs_up.gif

BCo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BCo Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 12:42pm
post #8 of 9

It is good - I think I may like Coffe Mates a Little more but my grocery store didn't have it in Coffee Mate so I grabbed the International Delight brand. It's the only thing I like about fall - PUMPKIN Everything!! icon_smile.gif

And yes - I believe you can freeze it - I think it's MacsMom on here that has frozen it successfully in ice cube trays just like you said.....I think it's mentioned in the Gourmet Flavors thread. You could PM her to double check - but just freeze in ice cube trays, pop them out and store them in a freezer bag!!

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 12:51pm
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrycakes

icon_smile.gif Gosh, KHalstead, yours sounds delish! Mine are more simple...rofl...that's me at the moment, simple and quick. icon_wink.gif

well, it really is simple.........seems like a lot of ingredients but basically it's the cake mix extender recipe (which I use for all my cakes) with the addition of the pumpkin and cinnamon........so it doesn't seem like a LOT of junk to me because it's only 2 more ingredients than I use for ALL of my cakes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%