Fieldtrip Cupcake Ideas

Decorating By brightbrats Updated 13 Oct 2009 , 5:44pm by butterfly831915

brightbrats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brightbrats Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 2:55pm
post #1 of 4

My son is in JROTC, he is 15, they are going on a field trip to Perryville BattleField, here in Ky. on Friday. they are having lunch delivered to them. but 1 of the boys, knows I do cakes, so he volunteered me to bring cupcakes.

Anyway instead of just plain ole cupcakes, i was trying to think of some idea for them, nothing to young for a group of teens, but yet kind of goes with their fieldtrip.

Anyone have any ideas on something, quick, easy and for teens ? Wasn't asking for much right ?

Thanks,
Lisa

3 replies
brightbrats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brightbrats Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 5:05pm
post #2 of 4

Doesn't anybody have any ideas ? I'm sure their better than mine, so please let me know what they are.

lisa

online_annie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
online_annie Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 5:29pm
post #3 of 4

Have you thought of cupakes with a chocolate wafer disc, possibly with JROTC on it. You may be able to find a chocolate mold like this or use an edible image with the letters. Or you could use school colors or their mascot. Hope that helps.

butterfly831915 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butterfly831915 Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 5:44pm
post #4 of 4

What about some cupcakes with information about the JROTC program and the battle field written on them, maybe an emblem for the battle field or little canons with cannon balls or something. Just a thought.

Post pics of what you come out with, should be very interesting.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%