I'm Curious But How Old Is Everyone In Here?

Lounge By Rylan Updated 14 Oct 2009 , 3:23pm by heddahope

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 10:38pm
post #181 of 224

LaBellaflor, your screen name fits YOU to a "T"...you are like a *beautiful flower* WOW!!

You look about 25 girl....and that figure.....HOT!! Mother of 7 icon_eek.gificon_lol.gif Holy moly me...... icon_biggrin.gif

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 10:40pm
post #182 of 224

Thanks Dkelly. And that figure by the way was after 5 kids. After the last 2, not so hot! icon_lol.gif

CakeMommyTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMommyTX Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 11:59pm
post #183 of 224

Ok so I've only made it to page 9 but I wanted to see if ya'll could guess my age....

I had a hard time finding a pic that was'nt photoshopped so I looked bettericon_redface.gif

The one I posted has the least amount of work done on it, I just made it brighter but other then that it's all me icon_cool.gif

Ok back to reading....
LL

LaBellaFlor Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 12:16am
post #184 of 224

CakeMommyTX, hmmm. Well I know your a mommy, so I'm gonna guess 24.

Andree313 thank you. Believe it or not I never tried the dress on or knew what it looked like in person. We went to the snotty bridal shop in town and didn't get much help. But they had a trunk show of a designer I liked, so we stayed. My niece saw a sketch drawing of the dress and it had all the elements I wanted. I also told the owner what size to order. She looked at me as if I was nuts. It came in & not only looked perfect, it fit perfect. For some reason the owner didn't seem to happy about that. And I hate to tell you, but you look the same age my daughter who is turning 19. icon_wink.gif

adree313 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adree313 Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 1:23am
post #185 of 224

story of my life! i'll be getting ID'd for a while... i can feel it.

cakemommy - i'll go with... 25 abouts?

just_for_fun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
just_for_fun Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 4:58am
post #186 of 224

cakemommy - I would say low 20's

I'm 31. before our 31'st b-days, dh & i convinced the kids that we were turning 21, they were so excited to "know" our ages, they made cards, it was real cute. Then they saw a pic of the 27th bday cake i made for dh, and they looked how old they were in the pics, and came to me and said "you're really turning 31", basically they're keeping track.

lots of handsome, beautiful pics on here!

HowCoolGomo1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HowCoolGomo1 Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 6:17am
post #187 of 224

53, and might be looking for a man! Don't say it out loud, I don't want the relatives and friends to start looking.

Deb_ Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 2:10pm
post #188 of 224

cakemommytx I'll guess 27 only because it's my favorite number, cuz I really have no idea....you're very pretty and young.

CakeMommyTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMommyTX Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 3:37pm
post #189 of 224

Ding Ding Ding dkelly has won the prize for guessing correctly!

27 was a hard birthday for me, I'm guessing 28 will be even worse.
I did'nt think I would have issues with getting older, a few years ago I was looking forward to turning 30 and now I'm freaking out!!!

It just goes by sooo fast, it seems like just yesterday I was 16 and driving to school all by myself for the first time and now I'm taking my kids to school!

It's really great to put faces to everyones name, I hope more people post pics!
We sure are a good looking bunch here at CC if I do say so myself thumbs_up.gif

heddahope Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heddahope Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 4:42pm
post #190 of 224

My birthday is next month, I don't think I am having a problem getting older. I hope it doesn't just hit me one day lol. On a side note my 5 year anniversary is in 11 days, yay. How do you attach pics?

LaBellaFlor Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 4:52pm
post #191 of 224

CakemommyTX WOW! The only reason I gave you 25 was cause I knew you were a mom. I would have placed you at 22.

And you everyone else better quit talking about how old turning 30 is!!! icon_razz.gif

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 5:41pm
post #192 of 224

okay - dkelly - I just saw your pic....now I really do want to be like you when I grow up! icon_smile.gif

OKay and this is SOO not the best pic of me, but it's the first one I can think of. I'm the one in the middle. (Yes, all looking like a bum, but hey, it was the American Royal aka HUGE bbq festival/party here.)

[img] http://nightlifekc.com/gallery/d/258365-3/arbbq-102.jpg" [/img]

gottabakenow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gottabakenow Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 6:59pm
post #193 of 224

I'm 15.

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 9:33pm
post #194 of 224

This is my 2000th post!

Hmmm....can I find a decent recent picture of myself? (I'm usually the one holding the camera).

Okay, this is the only recent photo of me I could find and it's from 20 months ago! (Which means it's about 8 months before I had the huge tumor removed from my stomach and before I lost 40 pounds).

So, what's your guess?
LL

LaBellaFlor Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 9:37pm
post #195 of 224

I can't really see your face. Your admiring the baby, which is a distraction from you, cause I am also admiring the baby.

Is there anything newer then a new baby? How sweet.

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 9:45pm
post #196 of 224

Digs around some more...okay, here's one that's more recent (was in a different folder in my computer, so I didn't see it before). It's from last Christmas. I'm sitting next to another nephew, the older brother of the baby above. Oh, and he's just fussing cause he's tired.
LL

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 10:10pm
post #197 of 224

I feel honored to know such beautiful people! Here's a recent picture of me and my family.
LL
LL

LaBellaFlor Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 10:49pm
post #198 of 224

Yeah, I'm thinking it's the buttecream. Everyone is so young & good looking!

adree313 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adree313 Posted 12 Oct 2009 , 11:07pm
post #199 of 224

jammjenks - beautiful family!

prterrell - guessing... guessing... i'll go with........ 30?

crazydoglady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazydoglady Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 12:43am
post #200 of 224

me and my beloved sophie (i'm on the right)
LL

just_for_fun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
just_for_fun Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 1:18am
post #201 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydoglady

me and my beloved sophie (i'm on the right)

LOL! you had me guessing there!

Deb_ Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 1:29am
post #202 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccr03

okay - dkelly - I just saw your pic....now I really do want to be like you when I grow up! icon_smile.gif

OKay and this is SOO not the best pic of me, but it's the first one I can think of. I'm the one in the middle. (Yes, all looking like a bum, but hey, it was the American Royal aka HUGE bbq festival/party here.)

[img] http://nightlifekc.com/gallery/d/258365-3/arbbq-102.jpg" [/img]

Cristina, that is the sweetest thing anyone could ever say to me....thank you!

I love your picture, your not "looking like a bum", you look beautiful! Have you spoken to a certain "sister" yet? icon_wink.gif

jammjenks....your girls are adorable and you and your DH are such a nice looking couple....great pictures!

prterrell.....it looks like your nephews are very special to you....very nice pictures too!

crazydoglady.....you're too funny! Love the picture of you and Sophie.

tatorchip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 4:35am
post #203 of 224

jammjenks nice looking family the girls are so cute
prterrell I bet you are the favorite aunt, I am also
crazydoglady you are beautiful and your dog is so pretty

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 4:52am
post #204 of 224

Here's a picture of me and my husband. I don't know how we ended up with such pretty children icon_biggrin.gif My sister took this picture pretty recently.
And here's one of me from a couple years ago, before I quit smoking and gained all this weight.

tatorchip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 4:56am
post #205 of 224

Texas_Rose you are so pretty your daughter looks like you and you know she is cute

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 5:05am
post #206 of 224

tatorchip, you're always such a sweetie!

I'm amazed my sister managed to take a picture of me, usually I get my hand up in front of the camera in time icon_razz.gif And then she put it on facebook and so I started looking through my stash of ugly sister photos to find one to retailate if it was a bad one, but it turned out not to be. I never used to be so shy, the last couple of years have just kicked my butt. Especially since I broke my leg...I have wrinkles and I didn't before that, and when my roots grow out, I have gray streaks now that I didn't before, not just a few gray strands, but inch wide streaks on either side.

chilz822 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chilz822 Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 6:24am
post #207 of 224

OK, I'm in!
Here's all 46 years of me! LOL!
(gulp!)
LL
LL

Deb_ Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 12:13pm
post #208 of 224

awwwwww Texasrose that's a very nice picture of you....your daughter does look just like you....very pretty!

Chilz, I never knew we were the same age....COOL! You look awesome! While I have your attention icon_biggrin.gif How did your sis make out with that radio contest with the dentist? I keep thinking about her and hoping that all of our votes paid off! icon_lol.gif

crazydoglady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazydoglady Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 1:06pm
post #209 of 224

chilz, you are very pretty and so is that bike!
texas rose, i know why your children are pretty - genetics. you are beautiful!
for some reason i hadn't been getting notifications on this thread and was really happy when i stumbled over it and looked at all of the pics.
i like knowing the faces behind the names. good looking crew at cc!

Tiffany29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tiffany29 Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 1:39pm
post #210 of 224

What a great thread this has turned out to be! I love being able to put faces with the names of by cake buddies. Everyone on here is beautiful! Here is one of me that my dd took...
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%