I'm Curious But How Old Is Everyone In Here?

Lounge By Rylan Updated 14 Oct 2009 , 3:23pm by heddahope

mgwebb68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgwebb68 Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 5:12pm
post #91 of 224

I'm with Kerry_Kake, he would have eventually told, but now I don't think we will see him post again on this thread. It's all in fun and I find it very interesting to see how old people are as well, I've wondered myself.

Don't know him, never met him (or anyone here), but I don't get anything other than a genuinely nice and helpful vibe from him.

crazydoglady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazydoglady Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 5:18pm
post #92 of 224

tatorchip - i love the dog names you choose!

JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 9:59pm
post #93 of 224

Well, I'd love to say I'm 29, but I have a 26 year old daughter, so I'm not sure I'd get away with it, eh??? No grandbabies yet, no grey hair (or roots) yet, but I'm 49. Oh...I'm the one without the goatee..... icon_biggrin.gif

Jodie
LL

crazydoglady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazydoglady Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 10:05pm
post #94 of 224

jodie, you are a very pretty woman. you look like an actress but i can't think of her name.

veronica720 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veronica720 Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 10:23pm
post #95 of 224

Your eyes are very pretty and you are lucky without any gray hair. I'm 29 and already have plenty. My mom is 49 and is solid gray. So thats what I have to look forward to.....lol

JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 8 Oct 2009 , 10:59pm
post #96 of 224

Thank you both kindly. My eyes are light blue....some call it ice blue. It's very interesting since I have 2 brown eyed parents! icon_smile.gif As to the gray, well, my mom is 74 and is just starting to get gray, so I have DNA to thank for that.

Jodie

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 12:11am
post #97 of 224

I love that picture of the two of you Jodie. We should all post a picture, it's fun to have a face to go along with a screen name.

I'll try to post a recent picture of me and my honey taken on the cruise we just went on.
LL

redpanda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redpanda Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 1:34am
post #98 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry_Kake

I don't think Rylan kept his gender a secret. I also think he would of told his age after a while but now I think he is staying away from this thread because of all the negativity that came about. If you don't want to tell your age because the OP didn't, then leave this thread without leaving a negative comment!

This is just for fun people...it's fun! People now a days need to relax just a bit more! I'm tired of walking on eggshells!

I gave my age on the first page, so obviously I don't have a problem with disclosing this, even if he didn't.

On the other hand, what you said, that he'd have told it after a while, doesn't discredit what I said, which was that he enjoys the "game" or mystery.

Likewise, saying in one place that he was a masculine woman and in another than he was a guy, definitely would confuse some people. (It makes me wonder, for example, whether he would identify as a gay man or as a female who happens to inhabit a male body. I have a good friend who fits into this second category, so I do not personally consider them the same.

AmyGonzalez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmyGonzalez Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 1:54am
post #99 of 224

Wow, it's been a long time CC. Some things never change LOL! I'm 33...i think... icon_confused.gif I really do forget sometimes how old I am. icon_lol.gif Must be I'm getting old, but not grey icon_lol.gif

jonahsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jonahsmom Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 2:04am
post #100 of 224

Posting pics sounds like fun!

This pic is from Oct. 07 (1 year after I was diagnosed with breast cancer)

I was the local spokesperson and was up on a billboard! Keep in mind that I lost ALL my hair during chemo - so my hairstyle is what had grown since January 07. I'm just saying...

And since it is October and is Breast Cancer Awareness month....this pic only seems fitting!
LL

AmyGonzalez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmyGonzalez Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 2:24am
post #101 of 224

BTW a post already exists that you can add your picture

www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=171831

Deb_ Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 2:44am
post #102 of 224

Alyssa that's a great picture....I love your hair! Congratulations for winning that battle and continued health to you!

Caike Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Caike Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 3:00am
post #103 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Cakes

I just turned 45 last Friday but I prefer to think of myself as 18 with 27 years experience icon_wink.gif

LOL.... I'm using this tactic eventually.... icon_biggrin.gif

I'm 27!

Molly2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Molly2 Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 3:03am
post #104 of 224

I'm 26 hours away from being 1 yr older then I am today

Molly icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

CakeyThings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeyThings Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 3:05am
post #105 of 224

23!

Deb_ Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 3:06am
post #106 of 224

OK I have an idea.....for those who don't want to tell their age, post a picture and we'll guess. icon_biggrin.gif

Who's gonna go first? icon_razz.gif Rylan? icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

Jen80 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jen80 Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 3:31am
post #107 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly

OK I have an idea.....for those who don't want to tell their age, post a picture and we'll guess. icon_biggrin.gif

I don't think that's gonna work Deb 'cause you look HOT for your age. I would have guessed you were 31-32.

Deb_ Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 11:29am
post #108 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen80

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly

I don't think that's gonna work Deb 'cause you look HOT for your age. I would have guessed you were 31-32.

I LOVE you Jen!! You just made my day/week/year!! icon_biggrin.gif

patticake1951 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticake1951 Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 1:08pm
post #109 of 224

This is fun !!!
I will be 58 in december

ShelleyMJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShelleyMJ Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 4:38pm
post #110 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Cakes

I just turned 45 last Friday but I prefer to think of myself as 18 with 27 years experience icon_wink.gif

Happy birthday and I love your outlook!

Me too, I'm 45!

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 8:03pm
post #111 of 224

JodieF beautiful. I love that picture.

Dkelley stop lieing about your age girl!!!! Aint' no way your as old as you claim!

Jonahsmom, I love your smile. That is a wonderful picture and perfect for the month. So happy to see you so healthy.

jonahsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jonahsmom Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 8:13pm
post #112 of 224

I agree with everyone else - Dkelly, you look awesome for the age you *claim* you are!!!

Ugh, my toothy grin! I look at it and all I see is TEETH!!!! Well, that and NOSE! The family curse! Thanks for the well wishes! My cancerversary is coming on the 24th! 3 years - woo hoo!!!!! (Diagnosed the 19th and had that nasty cancerous lump removed on the 24th) It's funny how I will NEVER forget those two dates! And I barely remember my wedding anniversary! icon_redface.gif It's gonna help me appreciate every birthday I have from here on out though! Just glad to be able to enjoy them.

And Jodie - I'm totally jealous! NO GRAY HAIR!!! I've had gray in my hair since I was probably 27 years old. Not completely, but enough that a former boss of mine thought it would be fun to stand behind me one day and count them all out to me. thumbsdown.gif I now highlight my hair. icon_lol.gif

poohsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohsmomma Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 8:16pm
post #113 of 224

Patticake-Finally someone close to my age!

I just turned 57 on Oct. 3.

50s are the new 30s, you know.

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 8:39pm
post #114 of 224

I am heading your way.....49 here. And proud to have made it this far! icon_biggrin.gif

And JodieF is just as nice as she is pretty, I got the chance to meet her at ICES this year!

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 8:43pm
post #115 of 224

Jonahsmom, Girl you are silly! Toothy, not! When I thinko f toothy I think of the horse mouth people.

Your smile is lovely.

Loucinda, 49? really? I would have never thought.

All right Dkelley, what's your real age? icon_wink.gif

Deb_ Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 8:50pm
post #116 of 224

LOL, you guys are way too kind. I really will be 46 this November.

Don't forget I'm a hairstylist so I can hide all those gray hairs and believe me I would have them if I didn't color. icon_lol.gificon_wink.gif

patticake1951 Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 9:55pm
post #117 of 224

I guess i could put my picture on here. Sometimes people think me and my older dds are sisters. I don't see it,though. My dds are 38, 37, and 24.
I guess I have good genes too. my hair isn't hardly gray just a few here and there.
we had this picture made last summer

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 10:19pm
post #118 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by patticake1951

I guess i could put my picture on here. Sometimes people think me and my older dds are sisters. I don't see it,though. My dds are 38, 37, and 24.
I guess I have good genes too. my hair isn't hardly gray just a few here and there.
we had this picture made last summer

Great picture, Patti! Now, which one is you? icon_wink.gif

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 10:29pm
post #119 of 224

I'm 46 and proud of it. I would only go back to 18 if I could take everything I've learned with me.

patticake1951 Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 10:32pm
post #120 of 224

thanks jammjenks. I am the one sitting down.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%