You Know You're A Cc Addict When...

Decorating By CountryCakery4 Updated 9 Oct 2009 , 4:43am by daisy1224

CountryCakery4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CountryCakery4 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 8:19pm
post #1 of 119

...you have to cram an entire day's worth of housework (and a big list too!) into an hour and a half because you spent all day watching tutorials and talking in the forums!! icon_redface.gificon_lol.gif
Come on now,, I know you've all got a funny story about this!

118 replies
PinkLisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkLisa Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 8:24pm
post #2 of 119

I should be doing housework and cooking dinner right now also but here I am.... Okay off I go... bye...

CountryCakery4 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 8:35pm
post #3 of 119

Hee hee hee!

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 8:54pm
post #4 of 119

You know you're a CC addict when...you realize that you know the names of other member's children.

Yup, I'm not kidding I know some names.... icon_biggrin.gif

goddessa12 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goddessa12 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 9:00pm
post #5 of 119

you know you're an addict when you like your fellow CCers more than your friends outside the computer! icon_biggrin.gif

tatorchip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 9:04pm
post #6 of 119

you know your an addict when you can't wait for Friday night for leah_s to call order

FlourPots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlourPots Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 9:08pm
post #7 of 119

You know you're an addict when you show your 6yr. old nephew a cute on-line photo of someone's dogs sleeping, and he asks, "real dogs or cake dogs?"

scionmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scionmom Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 9:16pm
post #8 of 119

You know you're an CC addict when instead of making a regular dinner, you make a cake instead and end up ordering pizza. icon_biggrin.gif

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 9:16pm
post #9 of 119

How cute is that.

adree313 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adree313 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 9:20pm
post #10 of 119

you know you're addicted when... you're waiting for your dogs to do something cute/funny/weird long enough to grab a camera to show your other dog obsessed CC buddies.

they still haven't held their poses long enough, damnit.

CutiePieCakes-Ontario Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CutiePieCakes-Ontario Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 9:21pm
post #11 of 119

You know when ... the minute to get to work, you log onto CC, and then make sure no one else can see what you're doing. Oh, try to fit some actual work in there, too.

Mme_K Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mme_K Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 9:22pm
post #12 of 119

.... the first thing you do in the morning is turn on the computer, then go make coffee and the last thing you do at night is check just one last time to see if there is anything new added in the forums. Sometimes that last check takes an hour! icon_rolleyes.gif

Rita1969 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rita1969 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 9:22pm
post #13 of 119

O, yes! I'm here again!

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 9:23pm
post #14 of 119

You know you are a CC addict when you spend all day and all night on here and your three kids say mom is that all you do worry about cake, and you say hell yea, neglecting housework, and serving yesterday's dinner, and not going to make your stargazer lilly, that you bought the video from tonedna for, I will be on a little longer before I leave.

Wow Mine is long

tatorchip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 9:31pm
post #15 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueask

You know you are a CC addict when you spend all day and all night on here and your three kids say mom is that all you do worry about cake, and you say hell yea, neglecting housework, and serving yesterday's dinner, and not going to make your stargazer lilly, that you bought the video from tonedna for, I will be on a little longer before I leave.

Wow Mine is long

lol same here on the stargazer lilly all I do is watch the dvd over and over lol

Kims_cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kims_cakes Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 9:39pm
post #16 of 119

You know you are a CC addict when you spend more time on here than on FaceBook. icon_lol.gif

idgalpal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
idgalpal Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 9:46pm
post #17 of 119

You know you're an addict when you start just about every sentence with "On cakecentral.com......"

adree313 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adree313 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 9:50pm
post #18 of 119

you know you're an addict when you can literally hear your email refresh button say, "enough already!"

CountryCakery4 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 9:56pm
post #19 of 119

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I step away for a bit to actually do some dishes and here there are two pages already. And most of them I can relate to!!! lol

Keep em coming!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

CountryCakery4 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 9:58pm
post #20 of 119

ps: as for neglected dinner? I'm so there! lol I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't grab some frozen spaghetti sauce out of there!!

CountryCakery4 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 9:59pm
post #21 of 119

I mean out of my deep freeze which I love almost more than life itself!

veronica720 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veronica720 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 10:07pm
post #22 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlourPots

You know you're an addict when you show your 6yr. old nephew a cute on-line photo of someone's dogs sleeping, and he asks, "real dogs or cake dogs?"

That is still funny.

I can relate to every post so far, been there done that.....lol

veronica720 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veronica720 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 10:10pm
post #23 of 119

You know your a CC addict when your husband even knows some members names just from telling him stories....

Jen80 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jen80 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 10:11pm
post #24 of 119

when...........you seriously consider asking your husband to bring home a computer from work when yours is getting repairs. icon_redface.gif

CountryCakery4 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 10:14pm
post #25 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen80

when...........you seriously consider asking your husband to bring home a computer from work when yours is getting repairs. icon_redface.gif

That is too funny!!

cakeandpartygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeandpartygirl Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 10:25pm
post #26 of 119

You over cook chicken breast that you are cooking for tonight's dinner by responding to this thread!!!

Mickey17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mickey17 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 10:34pm
post #27 of 119

when every time you open your laptop, your 2 year old runs over and demands to see "pictures of cake!"

3GCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
3GCakes Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 10:36pm
post #28 of 119

When you are at a party with your "friends in real life" and keep referring to your "virtual friends" Edna, Kate, Sharon....

When you start getting annoyed at your "friends in real life" for repeatedly asking you what the heck IMBC, WASC, FBCT means!!

goddessa12 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goddessa12 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 11:06pm
post #29 of 119

when your DH asks how your day was and you tell him all about someone else's bridezilla or cake drama

CareyI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CareyI Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 11:15pm
post #30 of 119

When your husband tells you that you woke up in the night screaming at him in some cake dialog that didn't understand...the only word he could make out was cake. Then you said OK and went back to sleep.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%