Today Is Just So Beautiful, Awesome, Goregous!!

Lounge By ccr03 Updated 5 Oct 2009 , 8:54pm by ccr03

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 5:43pm
post #1 of 4

Today is like a great day! I was very bummed that I started the day on a late start, but boy has it gotten better!

1. I'm still on a high from this weekend. Saturday I went to a "Speaking about Women's Health" conference and it was GREAT!!! So empowering and wonderful! If you ever get a chance to go - EVERYONE SHOULD!

2. I got this cookbook in the mail on how to make pan mexicano - something I have been dying to learn! And since it's a slow cake week, I'll test out some recipes icon_smile.gif

3. I am SUPER EXCITED about our school/church possibly doing and advance screening of "The 13th Day". It's a movie about Our Lady of Fatima. A friend told me about it MONTHS ago, and they are offering opportunities to do advance screenings. If we are the only place to this - it could be huge for our little school/church. But even more importantly we would be helping get the word out about this AWESOME, WONDERFUL movie.

So, it's so long, but I'm just in a really good mood! icon_biggrin.gif

3 replies
dailey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dailey Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 6:15pm
post #2 of 4

they're doing a movie about the "Lady of Fatima"??? please give more details! glad you are having such a wonderful day : )

dailey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dailey Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 6:26pm
post #3 of 4

okay, i couldn't wait for you response...had to google it, LOL!

it IS a wonderful day! i can *barely* wait to see the movie!!!

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 8:54pm
post #4 of 4

lol - I'm glad you didn't wait! It's so awesome!!! I can't wait either!

(Strange thing though - I never got the notification on this topic. Oh, well.)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%